UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MSG Tickets

I ordered the tickets from the alumni thing. Are they suppose to send them to us, will call it or pick it up at legends? I just got tickets, no reception. Anyone?

I'm sure if you email or just call the alumni association they'll be able to tell you..

Got this email from the alumni assoc.

Thank you for registering for the UAlbany Alumni Association event at MSG on Feb. 10. Your game tickets may be picked up the UAlbany Will Call is located at the left most window at MSG Box Office. The tickets will be under the name of the person that placed the order. Please have photo id.

MSG Box office hours on Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm http://www.thegarden.com/tickets/box-office.html

For an event that starts after 6pm, Box Office will remain open for 1 hour after event start time.

Please plan to pick up your ticket by 8 pm!

Should you have any questions, please contact 518-442-3080 as I will not have access to email on Thursday, Feb. 10.

Don’t forget your purple and gold! Go Great Danes!

Archived