UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

March 14 polls

Scoobies are #14 in both the Nike/IL Media Poll and the USILA Coaches Poll

On to the Dome for the Cuse

The lady Danes come in #15 this week.

The men's game will be on Time Warner Cable channel 3, for those not going to the game.

What were they last week. I asked at the mens game on Saturday whether they would move up this week for scoring 23 goals on Friday or move down for giving up a goal to a maac team.

They came in at #19 with only 17 points.

I still say the maac's lacrosse auto qualifiers should be revoked!

March 14 polls

Scoobies are #14 in both the Nike/IL Media Poll and the USILA Coaches Poll

On to the Dome for the Cuse

The men's game will be on Time Warner Cable channel 3, for those not going to the game.

The game is also being televised on SNY for those that don't live in the Time Warner Ch3 area, like myself.

Men fall to 16th in laxpower poll, 15th in Inside Lax Nike poll, 4th in RPI, 11th in Tournament Selection Index, 30th in Computer ranking.

Women are 17th in laxpower poll, 11th in IL deBeer poll, 10th in RPI, 19th in TSI, 9th computer ranking.

Archived