UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UAlbany Basketball Venue

uofalbany

The @ Syr lacrosse thread and question on who'd play @ Albany first got me thinking.

Would $iena have had any of success if they weren't playing in the downtown arena, and were stuck

in their gym?

Although we've had short discussions before, it's my personal opinion that our program would improve if

we played downtown. I know it's great to be on campus and it's cozy in the racc, but......

what are the pros and cons, racc vs tuc?

How much of an impact on recruiting would it have?

Would recruits be more interested in playing at the tuc than sefcu?

How much of an impact on attendance would it have?

How much larger of a fanbase could we build?

Would it put us on top of the AE year in and year out?

What would the differences in collected revenue be?

Would playing at the tuc build a stronger relationship with the times union, regardless if we like them or not?

Would that relationship pay big dividends for our program in terms of advertising and promotion?

The @ Syr lacrosse thread and question on who'd play @ Albany first got me thinking.

Would $iena have had any of success if they weren't playing in the downtown arena, and were stuck

in their gym?

Although we've had short discussions before, it's my personal opinion that our program would improve if

we played downtown. I know it's great to be on campus and it's cozy in the racc, but......

Would playing at the tuc build a stronger relationship with the times union, regardless if we like them or not?

Would that relationship pay big dividends for our program in terms of advertising and promotion?

I've gone on record saying that I'd love a game or two down there other then Siena.

I think it can have a positive (not sure how big) impact on the recruiting trail. The new scoreboard is incredible.

in their gym? Yes from reading there board they had success playing at their RAC.

The RAC isn't that much different then SEFCU. Look at UVM, Gonzaga and UTEP (old arenas) as other examples of places

It all comes down to coaching and recruiting. I am hopeful that CB bring in these Australian kids could create a St. Mary's of the East.

Now would playing at the TUC have a few pros, it would marginally help recruiting. It would probably bring in BCS schools every couple of years. Cons we would never fill it and tarps would be over the end zones.

See Above it all depends on the results the team has and who the coach can recruit.

They would want to go where they could win and develop.

None (Winning is the only way to improve attendance see our stats during our run in 05-06 and 06-07).

Win and they will come.

No

No idea.

Depends on how good the team does. TU is all about selling papers and people need to be interested in the team in order for the paper to make it a priority to write about them.

Winning is the best advertising.

Archived