UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Asst. Coach Search

Aren’t we currently in a search for an Asst. Coach?

Any news on this front?

My feelings on CB and the existing staff

Above Average recruiting

Above Average game planning and preparation (which in my eyes is primarily defensive game planning and prep)

Above Average defensive skill development (although it’s been years now since this team played any quality man-to-man)

Below Average offensive skill development

Below Average offensive concepts/execution

So in my eyes I’d like to see someone with coaching experience (not someone looking to get into coaching) who has worked for an offensive minded head coach. I understand this person wont change the offense but I’d like someone who will at least be in CB’s ear and challenge him on what we are doing on the offensive end.

Why is our spacing so poor? Why do we set so many poor quality screens? Why don’t we commit to our bigs as scoring options? Why don’t we empower our players to make more decisions on the floor instead of having them simply execute the set CB calls on each possession? Someone who will have the mind set of “what are we going to do to this team that they can’t stop” versus the current mind set of “what can we do to stop this team”

Can we afford a guy like this? I don’t really care

Would CB ever hire a guy like this? That is a much more interesting question

All the rumblings I've heard is that Brown is happy with the current staff, all of them fit and work well together and that we might not be getting a new a.coach but rather people could be bumped up the chain.

So we would just hire a new Director of Basketball Ops if that is true. Not opposed to Brent Wilson moving up but I'm somewhat surprised at that staff.

• 3 months later...

Archived