UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Without knowing the details regarding the alleged sexual assault...hopefully they know what they are doing bringing in this kid.

Coach Priore doesn't mess around

"I did due diligence with the resources I had to really look at his character and his family background," Priore said. "After the research I did into the allegations, I was comfortable he would be somebody that would be a positive role model moving forward at Stony Brook University. He's a very good student in the classroom, a very reserved, quiet kid.

Without knowing the details regarding the alleged sexual assault...hopefully they know what they are doing bringing in this kid.

"I did due diligence with the resources I had to really look at his character and his family background," Priore said. "After the research I did into the allegations, I was comfortable he would be somebody that would be a positive role model moving forward at Stony Brook University. He's a very good student in the classroom, a very reserved, quiet kid.

Fair enough...Broadus did his due diligence as well...on talent alone this is a huge pickup.

Fair enough...Broadus did his due diligence as well...on talent alone this is a huge pickup.

Broadus doesn't have a Coach Ford pedigree like Priore does. Apples and oranges.

Broadus doesn't have a Coach Ford pedigree like Priore does. Apples and oranges.

Point taken!

Not jealous at all. I don't think we need anything to do with any player with a history of sexual assault no matter how talented. He may be a fine upstanding citizen at SB but from a public relations/image standpoints it's a no-go here. Think about it.

It's not unheard of for the NEC to get FBS transfers. We've had Boston College transfers and I think Duquense had at least one Ohio State transfer last season, maybe more.

Not jealous at all. I don't think we need anything to do with any player with a history of sexual assault no matter how talented. He may be a fine upstanding citizen at SB but from a public relations/image standpoints it's a no-go here. Think about it.

It's not unheard of for the NEC to get FBS transfers. We've had Boston College transfers and I think Duquense had at least one Ohio State transfer last season, maybe more.

He's got no "history of sexual assault."

"There was an accusation made in Iowa City, but no criminal charges were brought against Marcus"

And its easy to say we wouldn't be interested in a talent like his when we don't even have a shot.

Our FBS transfers have been nowhere near the quality that this kid is.

SBU Schedule.....

Sept. 1 Central Connecticut

Sept. 8 Pace

Sept. 15 At Syracuse

Sept. 22 Colgate

Sept. 29 At Army

Oct. 6 Charleston Southern

Oct. 13 at Coastal Carolina

Oct. 20 Gardner-Webb

Oct. 27 at Presbyterian

Nov. 3 VMI

Nov. 10 at Liberty

SBU will beat Army and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them put up big numbers against Syracuse.

Archived