UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Albany takes two from SB...was at te game

Great atmosphere. Alot of people showed up. Looked good. Murphy got caught int eh first 3 innings, but pitched good afterwards. Offense is really working for this team. Pitching looks good also. 21-4, no stopping this team right now. Cant wait till they get that new scoreboard up in the OF, make following the game alot easier. Murphy had to leave the game in the 7th cause of a ankle problem. But he looked fine. Thi team is somethign special.

I was on campus for the lacrosse game and was only able to stick around for about half the second baseball game. As GD84 mentioned in another post the field looks better. The last few games I've watched have been at Heritage Park and I like them better on campus. Unfortunetly my favorite seats on the hill (also close to the snacks) were taken mostly by Stony Brook fans.

Team really looked as confident as you'd expect from a 21-4 team. Really aggressive on the basepaths although sometimes to their detrement. The thing I really loved was how many ground balls they turned into hits. In the few innings I saw their were two or three infield hits that were mostly a result of a guy steaming down the line to first.

Pretty good showing of students (including Great Danes84 I guess) at the game. Saw Coach Patterson with her (literal) kids at the game. Also Hutch, Majors, Learn and Mookie from the women's team as well as Uli Delgado and what looked like several players from the football team. Great to see UA players out to support their fellow athletes in other sports.

i cant wait till the put the scoreboard and new bullpens in. Its gonna give a sense of truely a new home and place that they can respect. I also like the shape of the CF. Its got the lift of Minute Maid park a little and then a semi-Green Monster. I happened to be sitting right next to the scorers table during the game, and alot of people within the athletic deparment stated that they liked the new OF wall set up.

HOLY $iena....today the attendance was 320. That is a lot of people for baseball. What stands are there? Those same crappy ass ones? Take a peek at the FOX23 sight...great story on the team...and shows an awesome view of the fences...plus Delaney's blast!!!! Click on any of the video links...then on the right side it will show UALBANY BASEBALL AND SCORES!

I was at the game this afternoon and I guesstimated that ther were easily over 300 fans in attendance. Most the seating was occupied and many were standing. They were spread out from the left field line to the right field line and on the hill behind the backstop.

Stony Brook, surprisingly had a very good following.

Beautiful day to watch a very good baseball team keep winning. Solid Defense, solid pitching and lively bats.

Edited by Patch