UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women vs. BU tonight - for 1st place, and . Breast Cancer Awareness Night

TONIGHT at 7:00 P.M. the UAlbany Women’s Basketball team will host Boston University in their annual Breast Cancer Awareness Night!

This year UAlbany Athletics will be teaming up with the Play 4Kay initiative and all donations will go to the Kay Yow Cancer Fund which has raised over $2 million to support breast cancer research

Support the Great Danes tonight, the game will be broadcast on ESPN3

PLEASE WEAR PINK TONIGHT!!!

If you have any friends/family that would like to attend you should know anyone wearing pink receives FREE admission

The UAlbany Women’s Basketball team is currently 21-3 and in first place in the America East Conference. With a win last Saturday they clinched the #1 seed in the America East Tournament to be played March 8th-10th in the SEFCU Arena. Come out and show your support for the Great Danes and a great cause!

Big time win tonight. ESPN had a story about UA being the best team nobody knows about - http://1045theteam.com/ualbany-womens-basketball-best-team-in-albany/

Great to see Keyana Williams play so well with Craig in foul trouble. I thought she was the player of the game.

Attendance of 976 was well above normal for a women's game, so something must have helped.

BU coach Greenburg was yelling at the refs so much, she must have thought she was Jen Rizzotti.

Have to watch the replay on ESPN3 to check the hard foul on Henry - the foul shots she made then gave us the lead for good.

Have to watch the replay on ESPN3 to check the hard foul on Henry - the foul shots she made then gave us the lead for good.

It looked really bad but I did think Alford made a play on the ball. I'm not sure what she was thinking on that play though.

Greenburg was insane. The bad thing is it looked like it worked a lot.

There were what, nine fouls called in the first half and 25 in the second half. 17 for each team, but we went to the foul line a lot more (and missed about three front-ends) so it's debatable whether getting the game called tighter actually 'worked' for her.

It looked really bad but I did think Alford made a play on the ball. I'm not sure what she was thinking on that play though.

hardfoul.jpg

She also had her left forearm on Ebone's throat. Just a good, hard foul, I guess.

hardfoul.jpg

She also had her left forearm on Ebone's throat. Just a good, hard foul, I guess.

I didn't realize you were going to go all Zapruder on me. I was trying to give Alford the benefit of the doubt but forearm to the throat is probably excessive. Especially since I've seen Mike Black get the "high forearm" call like three times this year.

In my defense, I had no way to see that from where I was sitting although the camera angle is probably about the exact spot the official was.