UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

MBB at UVM, noon 1/9

Didn't watch the game, but some observations from the boxscore:

- Hooley still can't buy a bucket. And UA, all of them, can't buy a 3pt bucket. 9% from 3 as a team. Oy vey! Yes, I know, my comments are probably getting old.

- We've consistently been out-rebounding teams by almost 10+ a game it seems...this game being no exception. Specifically on the offensive end. Great effort!
- Cremo only 4pts on 2 shots, but the other points were scored at the line where he was 7-8. Excellent!

- They didn't shoot particularly well from FG, 3 or the FT...means we were in their heads all game. Excellent!

- We won the TO battle which is another way to pretty much ensure victory. Minimize mistakes and you increase your chances of winning significantly.

Didn't watch the game, but some observations from the boxscore:

- Hooley still can't buy a bucket. And UA, all of them, can't buy a 3pt bucket. 9% from 3 as a team. Oy vey! Yes, I know, my comments are probably getting old.

- We've consistently been out-rebounding teams by almost 10+ a game it seems...this game being no exception. Specifically on the offensive end. Great effort!

- Cremo only 4pts on 2 shots, but the other points were scored at the line where he was 7-8. Excellent!

- They didn't shoot particularly well from FG, 3 or the FT...means we were in their heads all game. Excellent!

- We won the TO battle which is another way to pretty much ensure victory. Minimize mistakes and you increase your chances of winning significantly.

You can watch the reply on ESPN3.com if you want. The defense was really good. Rarely did UVM get an open outside shot.

Vermont was without one of their guards and will be tougher next time but still an impressive win.

I liked that out of a timeout CB posted up Cremo against a smaller Vermont guard. Like the confidence and really getting him minutes in a game like this, especially the FTs at the end.

Mike Rowley was awesome. He's come up with a lot of big plays at the end of games but he was a monster today. Against one of the better big guys in the conference.