UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

seriously, after looking at this game, if we played Navy, which i think we should have played and even 'Cuse thought we would be playing and they would be playing someone else, we def could have won a first round game this year. But with history on there side, there's not much of a surprise here. They kept in it for a good amount of time, and thats all we can ask...it is Syracuse. We just need to go in again next year, win another AE title and try again. We will get it. But no disappointment in this season.

I was at the game yesterday and talked to some people about that same thing. We need to knock off a few of the ranked teams during the regular season and move a little higher in the brackets. The top 3 or 4 teams are just really tough. I'm not disappointed either-how could we be with 2 straight NCAA appearances?

I wasn't really impressed with the size or the volume of the SU crowd. The team was pretty impressive however. A ton of speed on offense and it really showed in the 3rd quarter. SU's attack players just ran away from UA defenders and had some pretty easy chances on Rae. On at least two occasions he had a player with the ball 2 or 3 feet in front of him who just threw it in.

Merrick Thomson can play with anyone. 6 goals and one assist-tied for third in an opening round tournament game.

As we discussed at the game, the program and NCAA t-shirts listed us as

'ALBANY (NEW YORK)' (so no one would confuse us with that OTHER University at Albany Division I lacrosse team?) Have to win a tournament game next year to stop this soon - St. Joseph (PA) still can't get writers to drop the state.

Callers on the Orange post-game radio were complaining that UA was hitting their scorers after every goal, but the refs wouldn't call it - they must have wanted to keep the underdog in the game! Yeah, right.

"Things had to go perfect for us today, but we still believe in ourselves," Marr said. "This loss cannot be blamed on a lack of effort on our part."

congratulations to the lax team on a successful season ... thank you for again putting the UA name into the lax national headlines (not to mention keeping bing & umbc at home, and leaving siena reluctant to schedule any head-to-head meetings) ... looking forward to 05 when i understand a few more rules of the game