UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Season Ticket Holders Identify Yourselves???

Dane Pound, StateFan, Patch, Downtown and Professor (and anyone else) --

Are you guys season ticket holders for basketball??? If so, where do you sit??? Do some of you sit together already?? Thinking about buying season tickets, but would like to be seated near people who follow the program closely and give a darn!!!!

there are a few, loyal, season ticket holders from this board over in sec. 200 ... but a few are considering a move ... we could use a little more life on that side of the RACC ... DP may disagree ... all that is needed for this thing to take off is an injection of 2K+ students per game early in the season ... BPG every night ... not asking much from a student body of our size

Well, those of you who know me will probably get a good laugh out of this. I sit in the row in front of UAalum72, which he identifies as in Sec 600, and which from the diagram on the season ticket application appears to be Sec 600; but on my tickets for the past two seasons it says Sec 200, so, I suppose I've been sitting in the wrong seats all these years. I better go over there tomorrow before someone takes what I think are my seats.

I sit in Section 600 near Alum72 and section-crasher Statefan. I'm surprised to learn from Alumni 92 that we sit on the quiet side. We'll have to try and change that this year. :D

Lady DP try not to act our age by acting like students when we are at the games. No one brings the energy to the games like the students though and we could use more of them at the RACC. They seemed to turn out pretty well at the Pepsi as some of the $iena fans were saying all they heard last year was Albany students chanting "$iena Sucks." I think the students should do that at every game no matter who we're playing.