UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Meet The Newest Great Danes! Zoom Meeting for Season Ticket Holders May 26, 2021 7:00 PM

Just sharing an email that I received recently:

Hello!

GET TO KNOW THE NEW FACES!

You are invited to access an exclusive virtual event, meet some of the new members of our Men's Basketball program. Get to know Justin Neely, Ny'Mire Little, and Aaron Reddish as Head Coach, Dwayne Killings and current members of the team interview the newcomers! You will get an inside look at their recruitment process, why they chose UAlbany, and what they are most looking forward to when they get to campus.

We look forward to seeing you!

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER

Date: May 26th
Time: 7:00pm (ET)
#MENTALITY

Edited by cwdickens
correction

• cwdickens changed the title to Meet The Newest Great Danes! Zoom Meeting for Season Ticket Holders May 26, 2021 7:00 PM

Enjoyed the zoom meeting last night. Not sure who else was on, as they did not show participants.

I was a little league game during it, so I was only half paying attention. Interesting comment I did catch though. Coach K saying that the team would go as far as Jamel Horton took them as he grew as a leader, not necessarily as a player, but as a leader.

Seems to have all the confidence in the team growing and improving and competing, especially if he is staying his returning starting PG might not be important as a player. I know that's not what he was saying in reality, and I dont remember the exact quote, but that was how it felt when I heard it. Seemed like a good sign.

4 hours ago, godanesgo99 said:

Enjoyed the zoom meeting last night. Not sure who else was on, as they did not show participants.

I was a little league game during it, so I was only half paying attention. Interesting comment I did catch though. Coach K saying that the team would go as far as Jamel Horton took them as he grew as a leader, not necessarily as a player, but as a leader.

Seems to have all the confidence in the team growing and improving and competing, especially if he is staying his returning starting PG might not be important as a player. I know that's not what he was saying in reality, and I dont remember the exact quote, but that was how it felt when I heard it. Seemed like a good sign.

Yes...I enjoyed the team meeting....got few chuckles from it....my third Zoom call with the coach....my sense from the Zoom calls and the Social Media postings ....Coach Killings is about the HERE and NOW!!! This includes not only winning a conference championship NOW.  Further, changing fans attitudes towards the PROGRAM. Changing fans attitudes means for those on-going season ticket holders, digging deeper into their pockets, the fans sitting on sidelines....to start buying tickets coming to the games.  The Zoom Calls are crafty way to build a buzz....I am not certain how many of us buzzing to other about what we heard last evening.