UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Premier Lacrosse League Tickets Now on Sale

cwdickens

I have included the text of an email with the link for TicketMaster:

Great Dane Fans-
The Premier Lacrosse League (PLL), powered by Ticketmaster will make its return to Albany, NY August 13-15. Tickets for the weekend event will go on sale tomorrow at 8 am. All tickets must be purchased in advance and through Ticketmaster. Use the link below to purchase and don't miss the PLL's return to Tom & Mary Casey Stadium!

$25 -$60+ for Friday; $45-70+ Saturday; $40-60+ Sunday. I can't wait until the PLL folds; when people come to see it for what it is: ex·hi·bi·tion·ism; aka WWF. One owner league with NO home team or allegiances. Barnstorming went out in the what 30's 40's? At some point NBCsports streaming is going find some real league to spend their money on. Perhaps I am 100% wrong, but I would not pay anywhere near these prices to see the PLL. Don't/Won't watch them on TV and that's free more or less. 

ENJOY those of you who do go!!

16 minutes ago, dslyank said:

$25 -$60+ for Friday; $45-70+ Saturday; $40-60+ Sunday. I can't wait until the PLL folds; when people come to see it for what it is: ex·hi·bi·tion·ism; aka WWF. One owner league with NO home team or allegiances. Barnstorming went out in the what 30's 40's? At some point NBCsports streaming is going find some real league to spend their money on. Perhaps I am 100% wrong, but I would not pay anywhere near these prices to see the PLL. Don't/Won't watch them on TV and that's free more or less. 

ENJOY those of you who do go!!

Well Dslyank...call me foolish....I bought two seats....it may be the only professional sports that I get to see this summer

• Like 1

On 5/28/2021 at 3:59 PM, cwdickens said:

Well Dslyank...call me foolish....I bought two seats....it may be the only professional sports that I get to see this summer

It won't be my only professional sports of the summer but I will look for you there .

I am pretty much ready to visit any sports venue with the exception of 2 at this point. One exception being the yankees. 

• Haha 1