UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Game #15 vs UM Lowell

24 minutes ago, tnehurley said:

I don’t think Perry returned after picking up his 4th foul? We saw him being helped off the court and into the locker room after the game. Hope this is not bad news after such a good win.

In the radio interview right after the game Coach mentioned a knee issue w Perry.

Nice win.

Odd stat - UML had 14 blocks.  14!!

1 hour ago, UA'08 said:

From down 10 in the second half to a 10 point win. I’d say that’s a pretty good win.

UA scored the last 13 points of the game. Down 44-47 with about four minutes. Held Lowell scoreless to win by 10. Hate to be negative, a win is a win; but I was there and also watched entire replay, and this was simply an awful game BY BOTH teams. Could be a blip or just a bad night, but based on what I saw last night, could be the two worse teams in the AmEast. UA shots <32% overall <27% from three {& 2 of the makes were by unlikely characters}, and UMass shot not much better. UMass blocks 14 shots but turns the ball over almost 20 times (12/13 in the first half alone) and gives up almost as many offensive rebounds as shots blocked.

OH and attendance was terrible as someone asked. Last game UA recorded the amount as 1040 something, which seemed high to me. Last night had to be even less.

22 minutes ago, dslyank said:

UA scored the last 13 points of the game. Down 44-47 with about four minutes. Held Lowell scoreless to win by 10. Hate to be negative, a win is a win; but I was there and also watched entire replay, and this was simply an awful game BY BOTH teams. Could be a blip or just a bad night, but based on what I saw last night, could be the two worse teams in the AmEast. UA shots <32% overall <27% from three {& 2 of the makes were by unlikely characters}, and UMass shot not much better. UMass blocks 14 shots but turns the ball over almost 20 times (12/13 in the first half alone) and gives up almost as many offensive rebounds as shots blocked.

OH and attendance was terrible as someone asked. Last game UA recorded the amount as 1040 something, which seemed high to me. Last night had to be even less.

It’s still America East basketball. Never been pretty or smooth. Teams with pauses and breaks will be ugly. Cerutti is a big factor to this years team. Missing him the previous two  games was huge.