UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Aamir Hall @ajtheshow  Richmond Spiders transfer,  DB 6' 2" 195 lbs,   https://twitter.com/i/status/1600865790026481665
UAlbany offered!   @DWalls2ND

Signed with U Albany

Edited by HOF2013

On 12/8/2022 at 9:02 PM, alum73 said:

I disagree. If you want to comment on a specific recruit, fine. This is not a thread on recruiting. 

AGREE!

Edited by HOF2013

1 hour ago, HOF2013 said:

This stuff is NOT relevant - the thread is ONLY to post information on kids being recruited. I create thread every year JUST to post info on who is being recuited NOT to attack the Administration or the Staff.  Every year the same two or three guys usurp this thread or and other ones just to continmue their attacks - they feel they will be allowed to be negative and it seems they are allowed!!!!  They shouild start their thread on that crap.  Do you realize that everyone can see this stuff including the kids being recuited.  Just not right.  I guess some of you guys have nothing better to do than dwell on negativity.  

We've chatted in PM, and in person before (although I doubt you know who I am). I understand your point, and to an extent I agree, but to play devil's advocate, a thread just naming offers has little to no value on a message board. There are multiple websites that track offers. Forums are designed for conversation about the offers and the program. 

Might I suggest you edit the first post in the thread and put a list there of all offers you find by position with a link to your post showing the tweet or confirmation or other background info. Every time you add a new offer, also edit the original post with the name, in the correct section by position and a link to the comment where you put the full story on the offer.

Then the thread becomes usable as the entire list is in one place by position and all the "off-topic" chatter in the thread (positive or negative) is inconsequential for the thread overall and you get your desired result, a clean and easy repository of recruiting news and info, while the rest of the fans and trolls on the board can do their thing without bothering you. Everyone wins.

Edited by godanesgo99

Michel Lucien @M3Lucien  Monroe C C,  6' 2" 235lbs.  Mike o/ Will  LB,  JUCO all-American, https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8260078/633305a4dfd9bf096070bb88      After a great conversation with  @CoachGGattuso & @BillNesselt_UA blessed to receive my 9th D1 offer from University of Albany ‼️ @UAlbanyFootball

Signed with U Albany

Edited by HOF2013

On 12/9/2022 at 7:03 PM, godanesgo99 said:

We've chatted in PM, and in person before (although I doubt you know who I am). I understand your point, and to an extent I agree, but to play devil's advocate, a thread just naming offers has little to no value on a message board. There are multiple websites that track offers. Forums are designed for conversation about the offers and the program. 

Might I suggest you edit the first post in the thread and put a list there of all offers you find by position with a link to your post showing the tweet or confirmation or other background info. Every time you add a new offer, also edit the original post with the name, in the correct section by position and a link to the comment where you put the full story on the offer.

Then the thread becomes usable as the entire list is in one place by position and all the "off-topic" chatter in the thread (positive or negative) is inconsequential for the thread overall and you get your desired result, a clean and easy repository of recruiting news and info, while the rest of the fans and trolls on the board can do their thing without bothering you. Everyone wins.

I do list the player's position as well as any film I find so folks can look at each player for themselves.    I am not opposed to what you suggest BUT  It is very tme consuming to do what I do already and even though I am retired I actually work more now than I did when 'working'.  Not enough hours in the day to do everything I would like to do.  If you  find the time to do that send them to me as a message and I'll post them. 

Edited by HOF2013

Winston Daesean,  "TD" @WinstonDaesean from Edgewood, MD, Temple U. Grad Transfer Safety,  6' 2", 205 lbs.  Hudl tape not showing, https://twitter.com/WinstonDaesean/status/1597323024663207937/video/1   Blessed to receive an offer from the University at Albany!

Committed to U Albany

Edited by HOF2013

On 12/8/2022 at 9:02 PM, alum73 said:

I disagree. If you want to comment on a specific recruit, fine. This is not a thread on recruiting. 

Agree!  It is specifically a thread on RECRUITS

Edited by HOF2013

Interesting that we are going after a bunch of DBs/Safeties. I know we have a couple of transfers but I honestly think that the staff is looking to challenge the guys we have because there were a bunch of mistakes made this year by our secondary.  

6 hours ago, Dane96 said:

Interesting that we are going after a bunch of DBs/Safeties. I know we have a couple of transfers but I honestly think that the staff is looking to challenge the guys we have because there were a bunch of mistakes made this year by our secondary.  

Plus got beat with height frequently - going after all taller guys 

Garrett Harrold @Gharrold23  QB / OLB,  6' 4' 200 lbs,  After a great call with @CoachJambrose  I am very blessed to receive an offer from @ualbany !Thank you for the opportunity!   https://www.hudl.com/video/3/12713802/6329135d8cd4590514d0c94a

Committed to Duquesne

Edited by HOF2013

Owen Boland @OwenBoland3  Carmel High school ‘23| 6’4| 240lbs| OT&DT https://www.hudl.com/video/3/14622462/621be113f327410b948f2b2e
After talking with @BillNesselt_UA I am grateful to say I have received my first D1 offer (PWO) from @UAlbanyFootball !

Committed to RPI

Edited by HOF2013

Trenton Alan Yowe, Coahoma Community College. MS,  6' #". 182 lbs., CB , https://www.hudl.com/video/3/14896857/63443add0660a008dccbf8b1
has 24 offers

Committed to Appilachian State

Edited by HOF2013