UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Schedule Release????????????

I'm w/ you Prof....this is way too much time...every school in the AE knows who they play....we sit and speculate. We know the obvious big ones...plus Wagner and crappy SHU. Lovely Dartmouth at home...I am hoping for a nice p/u somewhere!

Dane96 - I see once again you did excellent research.

every school in the AE knows who they play

I just checked every America East site and 2 of the 10 had basketball schedules posted: BU and Vermont. Last time I checked the AEast is not a two-team league. In fact, the games listed at Albany had a TBA for a time. Do you want the Albany site to post a schedule of TBAs? This would be an issue if the America East site posted the conference schedule, but it hasn't so relax. I can guess and say besides the teams you mentioned UA will play BU, Maine, Northeastern, Hartford, Stony Brook, UMBC, New Hampshire, Binghamton and Vermont at least twice this season.

Hang out on the AE board...we all know the OOC schedules for everyone but UA.

I already thought you buried yourself for good. BTW...how exactly would UA put bleachers and pressboxes up if as you and Donkey2k state, there is limited area all-around the field for seats...and as you state, the press box is going in on the ground. How exactly does that happen.

Edited by Dane96

What happened to your homoerotic post from earlier this afternoon?

What would you like Albany to put on its website? Here is the Out Of Conference Schedule, check back later for a complete schedule? Are you that stupid to think someone is going to do that? Binghamton is the only school that put something about its OOC sched and that's because they are in the NIT.

The pressbox would go on the ground behind home plate and I would guess bleachers down the right side. Is this two hard to imagine or do I have to draw you a diagram?

You would guess? Earlier you knew for sure.

Again, none of us were destroying UA for not putting it up...we want it, that is a big difference. UMaryland hasn't even posted theirs. All people were saying was that it would be nice to have it up because the other schools have announced in varied places their scheds.

Trust me, I already know how busy Brian D is....I have posted on this.

Goodbye my friend....hopefully I can be homoerotic for you again, though I have no clue what you are talking about.