UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Silly poll

godanesgo99

All of the above didn't have a checkbox fro some reason, but for me it's all of the above. I said in the other thread; this program is in shambles. Field Hockey and Track & Field seem to be the only competitive program. We WASTED our MLAX's #1 overall ranking and didn't capitalize. FB has been a dumpster fire for a decade. Basketball...I don't even remember what the Hooley shot felt like anymore.

Just a disaster.

Benson and most if not all of the AD. Killings. Gattuso. THEY ALL NEED TO GO. They are the ones who put us in this mess and they need to leave so we can start fresh.

I apologize for posting an overly negative thread in the general Danes stuff forum. It was out of the frustration of a passionate fan and alum. I'm all for critical conversation of the school, the administration, the coaches, even the players performance to a smaller extent. That's what fans do, but I think this post was too much. 

Not sure if I can delete it or not.

• Thanks 1