UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2023 MLAX Season Ticket Package with Discount (excluding Massachusetts and Penn)

Just a reminder, the deadline to purchase season tickets at a reduced-price is midnight January 13, 2023.

As a member of this forum pointed out to me, the season ticket package excludes Massachusetts and Penn due to their non-traditional starting times.  The published times fits just nicely in my schedule, so what the (blank).  UAlbany explains that tickets can be purchased at a reduced price at a later date by people purchasing season ticket packages.

As I have pointed out previously, Mark Benson, Vic Cegles and the other cronies inside the Athletic Department are always looking for ways to dig deeper into our pockets.  Well, this group must just be chuckling to themselves at our expense for this idea.

This one is for Vic Cegles: Chukle, Chuckle, Chuckle.  Vic, I am waiting for the telephone call.   For the record, Vic knows what this means.

40 minutes ago, cwdickens said:

Just a reminder, the deadline to purchase season tickets at a reduced-price is midnight January 13, 2023.

As a member of this forum pointed out to me, the season ticket package excludes Massachusetts and Penn due to their non-traditional starting times.  The published times fits just nicely in my schedule, so what the (blank).  UAlbany explains that tickets can be purchased at a reduced price at a later date by people purchasing season ticket packages.

As I have pointed out previously, Mark Benson, Vic Cegles and the other cronies inside the Athletic Department are always looking for ways to dig deeper into our pockets.  Well, this group must just be chuckling to themselves at our expense for this idea.

This one is for Vic Cegles: Chukle, Chuckle, Chuckle.  Vic, I am waiting for the telephone call.   For the record, Vic knows what this means.

Not sure about that. It's an accomodation to those who couldn't get to those games. They would have made more money adding in the 2 games.

Well. I was a little surprised the quoted price for season tickets didn't cover all the games. I never expected to be able to make all the games, but they are on the road the 2 weekends I will be away . So now I won't be at the weekday 3 pm game since I figure I will be at work. I will be at the weekday 5pm game as I figure I can get there by 5:15 at the latest 

4 hours ago, alum73 said:

Not sure about that. It's an accomodation to those who couldn't get to those games. They would have made more money adding in the 2 games.

My understanding that is their spin so why not offer two levels of season tickets, with one including all matches. Dah, seems simple of enough.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bob87 said:

Well. I was a little surprised the quoted price for season tickets didn't cover all the games. I never expected to be able to make all the games, but they are on the road the 2 weekends I will be away . So now I won't be at the weekday 3 pm game since I figure I will be at work. I will be at the weekday 5pm game as I figure I can get there by 5:15 at the latest 

Common sense is becoming more uncommon at UAlbany Athletics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, statefan said:

So, i bought my season ticket on one of the first days they went on sale.  It said I bought a 10 game package.  Now, on the ticket page, it shows i only bought 8 games.  Deep down, I don't really care, but, how is this not a bait and switch?

This matter was bought to my attention by another forum poster, as the old saying states, "The devil is in the details and the announcement buried this aspect of the season tickets deep in the announcement.  This group of athletic administrators are all about glass and mirrors.

• Like 1

I just called Nate when I noticed my parking pass for Lowell was 3/18 but the game ticket said it was 3/15. He said he'd fix it, but I don't know if I have to reload my Apple wallet 

Edit: ok he fixed it. Probably doesn’t matter if you printed your ticket as long as you show up on the right date 

Edited by UAalum72