UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

2 hours ago, ctdanes said:

Interestingly enough. 3 of our best players were 2 Walk ons (Kelly, woodell) and a d2 transfer (juncaj)

Not always the high recruits who pay dividends 

Juncaj came from Nassau CC

• Like 1

Shawan Lewis @shawanlewis  Bowie State trans.  DE/OLB/DT 1 year of Eligibility + redshirt 6’1 260   https://twitter.com/shawanlewis/status/1724916019339387014/video/2   Blessed to receive an offer from UAlbany

Ibrahim Sanogo @youngabe3,  transfer Call U (Pa?) LB/ Pass rusher ,  6’2 235lb 2 years of eligibility and potential redshirt   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdbCDZW5PYs    Blessed to receive a offer from UAlbany.

Official visit 12/16/2023

Committed to U Albany

Edited by HOF2013

Jack Iuliano @IulianoJack, DE / Edge,  6’3 255 | MIDYEAR Grad Transfer, Penn

Two Years of Eligibility Blessed to receive an offer from Albany! 

Committed to U Albany

Edited by HOF2013

Carter Glassmyer @CarterGlassmyer  St Francis Transfer 3 years of eligibility, 6'1 215 Lbs Thankful to receive an offer from the university of Albany

89 tackles (50 solo), 6.5 TFLs, 2.5 Sacks, 1 FF, 1 FR, 1 QBH (10 Games Played)
-FCS Freshman All-American by FCS Football Central
-Jerry Rice Award Finalist
-NEC Defensive Rookie of the Year
-1st team all-conference
@BillNesselt_UA

On 12/5/2023 at 2:07 PM, Clickclack said:

Hof, thanks for your work on tracking recruits. Do you get the sense that this playoff run is paying off on the trail with the caliber of recruit we are going after or getting commitments or to early to tell? I'm hopeful we can parlay this into some studs and keep building on this success. 

Sorry I have been out of town helping my daughter with our first grandchild while my son-in-law is in Europe for work for 17 days.  Yes there is no question. Talking to coaches gives me that impression [and there are a couple of impressive early committments].  That's what a run like this does.  This is ONLY my guess, but I think we'll probably have less than 10 HS kids early signing again and at least several tranfers coiming in. 

By the way I am not seeing as many offers right now - minds are elsewhere as we know, BUT I know a bunch have been made.   I have to find them as I have no inside info.

Edited by HOF2013

Ryan Nolan, Hutchinson C.C. (Hutchinson, KS), 5' 10", 185 lbs, Safety, JUCO All American, from Gainsville, Fl   https://www.hudl.com/profile/12714219/Ryan-Nolan

Committed to Texas State

Edited by HOF2013