UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

@ Stony Brook - AE Tourney Round 2 - 3/6 - 7:30PM

That video will never cease to bring tears of joy to my eyes

Indeed!

So glad I had my camera rolling:

http://youtu.be/EdkcyD_2-rg?t=9s

Thanks for sharing this video. I don't think I have ever seen it before. I was across the arena and not in my normal seats because I wanted to get more seats than I had and haven't seen it from this angle. Since you sit 2 rows in front of me - it's pretty cool to see what I would have seen lol.

lol, I think I high-fived everyone within a 2-3 seat radius of me...so might have reached you if you were there hahaha. I went bananas...and I loved it. Would love another moment like that...but that one will be the most special because of the back story.

I still get amazed at how dejected those SBU fans must have felt. It was almost as bad as last year where we watched our highly ranked UA team lose to Hartford where it left most of us speechless...but I can't imagine losing a championship in that fashion. Hopefully we go for the jugular tonight.

A song most of you probably haven't heard, made by Brian from Fly92 who I guess is a big UA fan:

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

That video will never cease to bring tears of joy to my eyes

Indeed!

So glad I had my camera rolling:

http://youtu.be/EdkcyD_2-rg?t=9s

Haha! I'm in that video. Standing on the walkway towards the corner above UA bench. I stood there because if SBU won I wanted to be out the door before their fans hit our floor. Yes, defeatist attitude.

Posted on the AE forum that UA is a 1 and 2 point favorites tonight according to a couple betting sites. I'm a bit surprised about that.

• Like 1

I still get amazed at how dejected those SBU fans must have felt. It was almost as bad as last year where we watched our highly ranked UA team lose to Hartford where it left most of us speechless...but I can't imagine losing a championship in that fashion. Hopefully we go for the jugular tonight.

I guess you weren't at LaValle stadium when we should've won our first NCAA football playoff game
  • Like 2

I'm a little surprised we're favored tonight also. The defending champs are usually tough to dethrone and we don't have a perimeter player who's been in this situation before.

I hope Campbell can stay on the floor and reduce Woodhouse to whatever degree that's possible.

I guess you weren't at LaValle stadium when we should've won our first NCAA football playoff game

I was with 8 friends and when we were walking out one turned to me and said, "I have never had this bad of a feeling about a single game before. It's heartbreaking!" He is a yankee fan so he is used to winning.

I'm a little surprised we're favored tonight also. The defending champs are usually tough to dethrone and we don't have a perimeter player who's been in this situation before.

I hope Campbell can stay on the floor and reduce Woodhouse to whatever degree that's possible.

Isn't Woodhouse injured or dealing with a nagging injury? That might be why we are favored.