Photo

Friday Poll - Four Game MVP

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Poll: MVP so far

Who is your most impressive/valuable player four games in?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Dane Pound

Dane Pound

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 07:48 AM

n/m

#2 Eli

Eli

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,585 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:15 AM

I gotta go with Brunson...he's finally 'getting it'. But it was a tough choice, 1b would be Morfor.

GO DANES!!!

#3 Dane96

Dane96

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 5,739 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:00 AM

I went with Hatalsky.  For me, it was also a tough choice because I think that Mofor and Brunson have both been a huge difference for us.  We don't win games without them.  But Hatalsky has gone from obscurity--from a fan perspective--to filling quite possibly the biggest shoes needed (Nicastro) on the field and in a leadership capacity.  The kid is a straight up old-school football player.

• Eli likes this

#4 UAalum72

UAalum72

Great Dane

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,892 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:44 AM

Voted for Hatalsky, but could easily have gone for Hoskins, even Mencer or Gray. Defense is what's been really impressive about this team.

#5 UA_MA_2000

UA_MA_2000

UA MA 2000

• Big Purple Fans
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 02:52 PM

Most impressive for me was watching #83 D. McDonald on returns in the Monmouth game!
  • Eli likes this

#6 Dane Pound

Dane Pound

• Big Purple Fans
  • 6,754 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:02 PM

Most impressive for me was watching #83 D. McDonald on returns in the Monmouth game!

I meant to add him and then forgot this morning. I like the way Brunson is progressing also and some of it is having better receivers. Last year, we were playing several freshman WR after the first couple of games. The staff has added some really nice talent this year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users