UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Still, things are looking up from the 6-0 SB start.

7-5 early in the 3rd

by the way, when was la valle stadium built and for how much?

It opened in 2002, $22 million.

SB wins 11-7 after Albany closed to 8-7.

Tough season, but definitely some bright spots. I'd like to root for the AE rep in the tournament, but I just can't. I hope SBU gets killed in the first round.

Seeing that stadium makes me sick. Ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

Everything clicking for SBU right now.

Not only do they get into the Quarters, but because they're admins have some business savy they get to host it. And on top of that, they get to host Cornall vs. Army right after. A great day for NY lacrosse that should be showcased in the state capital. angry.gif Hard for me to see anything but the negatives in this one.

Everything clicking for SBU right now.

Not only do they get into the Quarters, but because they're admins have some business savy they get to host it. And on top of that, they get to host Cornall vs. Army right after. A great day for NY lacrosse that should be showcased in the state capital. angry.gif Hard for me to see anything but the negatives in this one.

n/m

Still, things are looking up from the 6-0 SB start.

7-5 early in the 3rd

by the way, when was la valle stadium built and for how much?

It opened in 2002, $22 million.

SB wins 11-7 after Albany closed to 8-7.

$22 million for this...

Lavalle+lax.jpg

But we need SIXTY for our pipe dream! Because something like this wasn't good enough.

Time for CHANGE!

$22 million for this...

Lavalle+lax.jpg

But we need SIXTY for our pipe dream! Because something like this wasn't good enough.

Time for CHANGE!

Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly..$22m was the final cost for Stony Brook's football/lacrosse field..while $60m was UAlbany's first 'ask' in the state budget negotiation process for the entire athletic facilities project..new football field included..correct? If so..I wonder how much Stony Brook originally asked the state/LaValle for.

$22 million for this...

Lavalle+lax.jpg

Time for CHANGE!

Just to make sure I'm understanding correctly..$22m was the final cost for Stony Brook's football/lacrosse field..while $60m was UAlbany's first 'ask' in the state budget negotiation process for the entire athletic facilities project..new football field included..correct? If so..I wonder how much Stony Brook originally asked the state/LaValle for.

Despite the differing stories on this, I'm 99.99% sure that $60 million was for the entire stadium, including connection to the RACC and some upgrades to the RACC (e.g. bathrooms and concessions that would be shared with the stadium)

It didn't publicly include funding for any other athletic projects.

Archived