UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Eli

[MBB] Game #6: 11/23/18 - 8PM @ Milwaukee

Couldn't find it in the app on the TV or phone but I was able to open it on the PC and cast it to my TV. Chromecast FTW again.

Speaking of attendance...lol at this place. 

2nd game in a row where the announcers are saying Luka for Adam. Isn't it Lul like Lullaby? 

Edited by Eli

Clark has gotten body blocked so many times this year driving inside trying to get a call.

8 UA three point attempts in the first 10 minutes, hitting 2. Not good. 

Clark bombin em from WAY deep lol

3pt shootout here hah

Clark needs to stop chucking. I know he's made a few back but he missed one badly and then was bailed out with a foul on the last one. Can't imagine Brown has given him a green light to throw up 10 3s a game. I'd be shocked. 

Edited by Eli

Much better flow to this game on the offensive end. I wish the 3 point defense from the Danes was better, but at least they are putting the ball in the hoop so far tonight. 

• Like 1

Solid first half after getting down by 12. This time if they keep progressing will be going places. I'm very happy with the team so far considering the inexperience and lack of chemistry due to so many new players. 

Edited by Eli
  • Like 1

lord, i like watching this team. 

Literally growing in front of our eyes.  Sometimes I have to remember, especially for the bigs, these guys have never done anything at the college level.  They are noobs.  The bigs are starting to come around...albeit slowly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That was a good last 12 minutes or so... Need to tighten up the defense. They are throwing up crazy stuff and going in. 

I got the game fine on espn+

Their last game UMW shot 41 foul shots and LIU 39. Not so much today.