Jump to content



UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Recommended Posts

Official visit by a bunch of guys!!  

 

Max Schumann

Chris Potts

 

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, reeder said:

Signing day is next week.  Let’s add another offensive lineman and a couple of defensive lineman and get some commitments.

Yep.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scott Houseman, Pittsburgh, Pa and lackawanna College, Center,  6' 4" 300 lbs,   https://twitter.com/scottyhouseman https://www.hudl.com/video/3/4252748/59f293235ca9211b145b5611

EL8Lm2eXYAEsac1?format=jpg&name=smallEL8Lm6cXkAkar9B?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by HOF2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It has always been my dream to play Divison 1 Football, now it’s a reality.<br>COMMITTED💜💛 <a href="https://t.co/Qkepc81L1D">pic.twitter.com/Qkepc81L1D</a></p>&mdash; 🃏*+Max Schipani+*🃏 (@max_ship01) <a href="https://twitter.com/max_ship01/status/1205638557207060481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 14, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The year is turning out to be special.  Kid we've been on for a bit...safety had a bunch of good offers, including Air Force.  Nice win for the staff. 

Don't know what happened above...but here's the link. 

https://twitter.com/max_ship01

 

Edited by Dane96
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dane96 said:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">It has always been my dream to play Divison 1 Football, now it’s a reality.<br>COMMITTED💜💛 <a href="https://t.co/Qkepc81L1D">pic.twitter.com/Qkepc81L1D</a></p>&mdash; 🃏*+Max Schipani+*🃏 (@max_ship01) <a href="https://twitter.com/max_ship01/status/1205638557207060481?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 14, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The year is turning out to be special.  Kid we've been on for a bit...safety had a bunch of good offers, including Air Force.  Nice win for the staff. 

Who is this? the link came out wonky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fixed it...see the link above but below my writing.  Max Schipani.  6'2 185 lb Safety.  Tough and athletic kid.  Had offers from MAC schools, Air Force, Ivy's.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dane96 said:

I fixed it...see the link above but below my writing.  Max Schipani.  6'2 185 lb Safety.  Tough and athletic kid.  Had offers from MAC schools, Air Force, Ivy's.

 

Seems like a big get... No? Safety position is critical as we saw last year. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dane96 said:

I fixed it...see the link above but below my writing.  Max Schipani.  6'2 185 lb Safety.  Tough and athletic kid.  Had offers from MAC schools, Air Force, Ivy's.

 

Coach Gatusso has been following him for three years.  he is from the Pittsburgh area.  UA offered him very early in 2019.  The first one on this thread actually.

Edited by HOF2013
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Updated below!

Edited by HOF2013
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Coach Gatusso has been following him for three years.  he is from the Pittsburgh area.  UA offered him very early in 2019.  The first one on this thread actually.

Yep.  Agreed. sneaky athletic kid who is wiry.  Probably see him pack on 20-25 lbs. can play wideout as well. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, HOF2013 said:

Current U Albany Committed Players:

Jack Mottola, Northern Valley Regional High School, Demarest, NJ TE and LB, 6’3 215, https://www.hudl.com/profile/3344336/Jack-Mottola
Joey Carino Archbishop Stepinac HS, Somers, NY QB 6' 2", 195 lbs.     https://www.hudl.com/profile/8212912/Joey-Carino
Tyson Foster, Aquinas Institute High School Rochester, NY, G, DT, 6' 2', 275 Lbs.  https://www.hudl.com/profile/8001859/Tyson-Foster
Will Marotta, Perkiomen Valley High School, Collegeville, PA ; T DT, 6' 6" 302 Lbs, https://www.hudl.com/profile/7648502/Will-Marotta
Johnathan Opalko, Pittsburgh Central Catholic,  K/P, 5'11" 155lbs   http://www.hudl.com/profile/8144861/Johnathan-Opalko   
Brad Igweike, Guilderland HS, RB, 5' 10" about 160 lbs.  no hudl account that I can find
Maximilian Plank, Wyoming Seminary, Kingston, PA LB, DE, TE, 6' 4" 240 lbs.   https://www.hudl.com/video/3/3897265/5beda6e4578dfb04e43fc7cb
Ben Howe-Jones, General McLane High School, Edinboro, PA, CB RB 6' 0", 180 lbs, https://www.hudl.com/profile/10241144/Ben-HoweJones
Max Schipani 6' 3" 178 Lbs,  FS WR ATH SLSHS class of 2020  WR, FS Apr 27 https://www.hudl.com/profile/6319669/Max-Schipani 

I certainly see a few great ones coming next week!  Had a group visit this week and a few more still to come on Official visits. Scroll back five or six pages and you'll see some of them with OV photos.

I don’t want to get too excited but that group looked happy together.  If we get that whole group...would be a game changer.  
this is what Towson did.  Pulled off a remarkable year and kept building On it.  People forget how long it took Towson to compete in the CAA.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2019 at 9:56 PM, Dane96 said:

I don’t want to get too excited but that group looked happy together.  If we get that whole group...would be a game changer.  
this is what Towson did.  Pulled off a remarkable year and kept building On it.  People forget how long it took Towson to compete in the CAA.  

Exact thought that I had when I saw them....... They are all JUCO kids by the way.

Donovan McConnell, 6' 2" FS & CB, Northeast Oklahoma A&M College OV today.

Edited by HOF2013

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He has familiarity with the system when Davis was there.  He redshirted his Senior year.   Grad transfer. 
 

Frankly, I love what the staff is doing.  No disrespect to the young core of wideouts we have...but they are going hard after guys that could play today, knowing what they have with cuff.  Same with lineman.  Love the approach.  It’s what championship teams do.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...