UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Gattuso Coaching Philosophy / EA Sports College Football 25

1 hour ago, Eli said:

EA provided a workaround for the field logos so I've updated the field to have "Bob Ford Field" behind the endzones.

2024-07-22-14-34-17-Team-Builder.png

Definitely a nit pick, but are you able to change the main logo to one with a white outline? Not on the field just the one that shows up in game

also a purple helmet. Not sure if it’s a memory limitation there. Other than that these look absolutely awesome, thank you 👏 

Edited by ctdanes

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, ctdanes said:

Definitely a nit pick, but are you able to change the main logo to one with a white outline? Not on the field just the one that shows up in game

also a purple helmet. Not sure if it’s a memory limitation there. Other than that these look absolutely awesome, thank you 👏 

Let me see if I can find a good enough high-res logo. I got these logos from UA's branding documentation directly.

As far as helmet, unfortunately there is currently a 5 uniform limit - and I went through like 100 pictures trying to find the most common combinations our team wore but am not able to find any 'official' documentation on what our 'base' uniforms are. Do you know when/how the purple helmet is used? Is it home/away/alternate? I can try to replace one of the alternate jerseys.

9 hours ago, GreatDanes06 said:

Eli...does it need to be re-downloaded?

Yes. However, I haven't been able to verify if the changes will reflect in an already existing dynasty or only from a fresh start. I do see 'updating team builder data' during the loading screen...so maybe? I'll try to confirm tonight.

EDIT: Confirmed, you have to start dynasty over to get the latest team builder visual edits. Bummer.

Edited by Eli
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ctdanes said:

It’s not necessarily part of a particular uniform. Wear it home and road as an alternate 

IMG_2646.jpeg

Thanks. Does it bother anyone else how the purple is a different color than the jersey? lol. I always hated that.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Made the requested changes, you will need to redownload:

New midfield logo with white border:

2024-07-24-09-07-58-Team-Builder.png

New alternate jersey with purple helmet:

2024-07-24-09-01-52-Team-Builder.png

Edited by Eli

Got rid of the white out jersey since the combo basically already exists and created the combo with yellow - since the game allows you to swap different combos.

2024-07-24-23-26-07-Team-Builder.png

Also, updated the purple helmet to have the right facemask color and logo.:

2024-07-24-23-26-18-Team-Builder.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2024 at 2:29 PM, Eli said:

I've published my rendition of UAlbany! There is a few other versions out there made by others. If you want my version, just search for the username "fstlaneukraine".

The 'team builder' website is pretty limited in some things so as a result, I couldn't reproduce Casey Stadium and had to use an existing FCS teams stadium. I chose Kennesaw State whose stadium has a 8,4xx capacity which is close to our 8,500 or so sellouts. The problem with that is the signage on the stadium says Kennesaw State which is...dumb. But otherwise, UAlbany is "In The Game" (EA Sports' slogan).

Here are some photos:

2024-07-19-14-12-16-Xbox-Game-Streaming-

Ha- my son is a freshman at KSU 😂 

• Like 1