UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Lucas Kurtz not in starting lineup

Been away for last 2 weeks on my honeymoon in Mexico...It was beautiful. It seems we are going to hell in a handbasket. I have been talking tough on Hansen's board, I just hope our squad can back up my tough talk!

Is he hurt or has he been benched? BTW does anyone have anything new on our supposed stadium or or eventual rise to the real 1AA? I am tired of all of these ass kickings. I am half tempted to call McElroy myself and ask him point blank.

Dont worry ruler...my last three posts may make than asswipe realize he is a clipboard carrying jocksniffer. I cant even BUHLIEVE (my best LI jappy girl accent) that the guy suggested SoCon or Bentley. This nitwit doesnt remember our 21-1 record against those teams....and our DII record setting numbers.

And the best, UA "doesnt belong on the field with the first 4....and not even with Gary Jones". Guess he didnt watch the FAU game (oh yeah, they are now undefeated 2 years later at DIA), the FIU game (IA two years later), the BROWN game, the TOWSON win (hot team in IAA), etc.

What a clown!

Hey, I think its time to get on that horn to McElroy.

Anyone else get that tailgate stuff for the Brook game? Makes me sick that they (and Cortland) have ridiculous stadiums (Oneonta too for that matter!!).

WE WANT OUR STADIUM.

Congrats RULER, you lucky devil!!!

There's a mention in the gamenotes that Kurtz is hurt.

Actually the notes say he 'returned to the field last Saturday after missing the Fordham contest' with a sprained ankle, although he may still be too hobbled to start this week. I suppose we're lucky there weren't more injuries from the slop last week.