UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Men's BB Captains announced

Wyatt, Q, and Lucious Jordan have been announced as baskteball captains for the coming season. The seniors, OK, but I'm a little surprised the new guy was chosen (although he's not a freshman rookie). It's probably actually a good sign that he gets this respect so quickly, without having played with them yet.

Practice starts October 16.

Glad to see Wyatt get the accolades he deserves. The kid has had such bad injury problems that I feel for him. Now, injury free, he will be able to continue in his role that he showed he could fall into last year. A 6th-7th man who will play a gritty enforcer roll and grabbing a few buckets here and there.

That was what this kid was recruited for. I hope he also starts the game down at Nova.....not far from his home! Also good to see the Q get it as well....who would have predicted that the string bean from Delhi would morph into such a valuable component for the Danes!

Perhaps I'm the only one thinking it but I'm surprised Levi wasn't named. We talked about him being the de facto captain last year when none were named. Not that I disagree with any of the 3 picks and Levi can has another year left.

I thought this morning's TU article did a good job of explaining Jordan's selection , including (1) he practiced hard with the team all last season (2) he has the maturity of a senior, which he should be academically and (3) he will be the captain who is the Coach's voice on the floor. DP- if you run out of suggestions for a poll question, how about this one - What Dane do you think will log the most playing minutes this season? My guess is it would come down to Lucious or Jamar.

I thought this morning's TU article did a good job of explaining Jordan's selection , including (1) he practiced hard with the team all last season (2) he has the maturity of a senior, which he should be academically and (3) he will be the captain who is the Coach's voice on the floor. DP- if you run out of suggestions for a poll question, how about this one - What Dane do you think will log the most playing minutes this season? My guess is it would come down to Lucious or Jamar.

Looked for the article on line and couldnt find it. Where is it?