UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Interesting site

Not bad for publicity, but a couple factual errors ('94 NCAA was D-III, not D-II, and we've only EQUALLED last year's win total so far), and I think he's stretching to say the Thruway ate up 'all his cash'. Even from Buffalo the tolls aren't THAT high. Hard to call Zoellner a toothpick, too. And isn't there an ATM in the Campus Center (unless that was closed Sunday)?

Depending on what he expected to pay for both the toll and the tix, the cost very well might have suprised him. I travel from my home outside of Rochester to ALB a lot and the toll is a bit under $8. If I remember correctly from the toll ticket, Buff to ALB is just about $10, excluding any Dunkin Donut thruway stops for coffee..lol.

But any Buff resident should know the costs being that they have to take the thruway to get anywhere in NYS, especially since he's been traveling to a lot of games.

I think it's a pretty good write up about us though. It's a good thing to see that he researched into us to see that were not just some regular .500 team but that we have VASTLY improved over the past couple years.

But speaking of the $15 tix (the courtside ones), I think it might be a smart move to offer give away from a couple of those tix per game, especially for the students. Because I know the students would be excited to sit in those seats even if they aren't the biggest basketball fans. It might be a good way to increase the always dwindling student attendence at the games.

Thanks Reeder for the interesting site. He writes very well and with intellectual sports humor. I agree that thruway tariffs are ridiculously high and I also agree that not to have the ability to pay by credit card is not in the the long term interest of the program. Since you can purchase tickets and season tickets with a credit card, the box office should have a swipe system(even if they lose a few cents per ticket).