UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Next year's needs

Just curious what the thought process was for filling the scholarship left by Perry. Presuming Covington signs I'm not sure if you need another front court player, maybe take a big project to redshirt if anything. I'd rather see another slasher-type guard come in who could play the off-guard and small forward spots.

I would like to see us add a slasher, like Binghamton's Andre Heard. Otherwise, I think we should be in good shape with Iati and Dyson coming back off redshirts. Would be nice to add a true-point guard as well, someone who specializes in handling the rock. Bottom line, let's continue to add smart kids on and off the court as well as ones that bring athleticism.

Haven't seen much of Bauman but I can see him at PG. Seems like a heady player and good passer. I've seen Covington listed anywhere from 6'6 to 6'8, if he can play I don't think it makes that much difference (see Michael Haddix-although I'm not comparing them).

The nice part about Dyson is we can see where he is after backing up Zoellner for a year. I think he's going to be a good player but as Reeder said the jury is still out. Hopefully either he or Covington will emerge with the time given.

Other than maybe another big, the thing I see this team lacking is another guy who can get the rim after Lou graduates. Some good shooters in Iati, and Bauman and a nice ballhandler and all-arond player in Lillis but no slashers other than Jamar.

Jury is still out on Dyson - has anyone even seen him? - reeder

the redshirt may be for academics, but it may also serve him well on the court ... he has the height, but could use some mass on those legs for struggles in the lane ... don't expect a savior ... only saw him once ... expectations were high with many on this board for him ... time will tell ...

Ummm...Dyson is a solid 260. - Dane96

looks good on paper ... only saw him play one time ... don't let the picture fool you, lower limbs are a long, long way from "pretty huge" ... again, not being critical, there were just expectations created prior to his arrival (size, plus honorable mention all-state) by some on this board ... i hope for great things for him ... time will tell ...