UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

AE Tourney Seedings

After todays Maine/Bing game, it looks like Albany/Bing on Saturday, March 5th unless Albany and BU defeat Norteastern and UA wins the tie breaker. With a good effort in the last 6 games(less the scenerio above), UA should be #4 and Bing will improve to #5. Bing has only Albany and cupcakes left. Maine and UMBC have Albany and the top three left.

Not a great scenario if it plays out. Danes at Bing in front of 5,000 mostly Bearcats fans for the opening game of the tourney. Still alot of things that can happen between now and then and UMBC is also in the mix although they have a few tough games as well. Danes can help their own cause by hanging another L on the Bearcats on Weds.

Now, that I think about it. Bring on the Bearcats in the tourney. It would be an electric environment. Nothing would make me happier than defeating the host team, ending their season and sending 5,000 people home unhappy. End the Nick Billings era. I am sure UAlbany would be allotted seats or a section for the game (anywheres from 500-1,000).

A victory on Wednesday would prepare us for this situation if it occurs at the tourney.

It's up to the Danes to take care of business the rest of the way.

Finishing fourth would mean we had an excellent season!!!!

Let's remember the trials and tribulations we've gone through (as a DI Hoops program) so each step forward lets remember to "Seize the Moment" - enjoy it with a smile and prepare to move forward hopefully to bigger and better things.

The tourney will take care of its self, but I would think it would be advantageous to play Vermont in Binghamton rather than at Patrick in Vermont.

But we can't put the cart in front of the horse.

I feel we are still a work in progress!!!! Which is good!

• 2 weeks later...

That would be a hell of a quarterfinal game > Binghamton vs. Albany. A sold-out crowd. I am sure the Danes will have revenge on their minds since they were embarrassed there several weeks ago. Plus, if we were to win that one, I would love to have one more crack at the Catamounts before their dynasty crumbles after this season :o