UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Ladies lost in the Mix

Congrats to the Men on a great season, and next year looks bright. However, 04-05 is not yet over. The one basketball program with a post season victory is still alive. Our ladies have a big game against UNH on thursday. The ladies have a 6 seed but it is a deceiveing 6 seed as they finished in a tie for fourth. UNH is very beatable having been beaten by BU by 10 on sunday. Despite the loss to Hartford on saturday the ladies are still relaxed and confident. Be sure to listen at 8:30 pm on thursday as the ladies make another run at the A-East title. Thanks for the support.

BTW: The website is back up and running again...sorry for the incovienience

I agree. It wouldn't surprise me if the Danes pulled a cinderella as the #6 seed and make it to the AE finals. I think UNH is a tougher matchup than Hartford in the next round (even with the home court advantage). The Danes have a good history against Hartford and beat them on their home court in the tourney last season. They are definitely on the right side of the bracket away from Maine, Vermont and Binghamton.

Ebony Woods scored 21 points off of us in the regular season, while Lindsay Adams dropped 23 on us at the BPG this year.

All conference selections were announced today....with alot of dissapointments/surprises

Womens All Conference Selections

Heres where I get to vent....how in the world did Danielle Hutcheson not win player of the year...apparently leading the league in blocks (1.63 bpg), offensive rebounds (3.81 orpg), overall rebounds (9.9rpg), being 4th in scoring (15.2ppg), and drawing triple teams EVERY game doesnt do it.

Kim Corbitt is a great player, and definatley should have won defensive player of the year, but the stats do not add up for her offensively, shes 23rd in scoring (9.3 ppg), and not even in the top 20 in rebounding.

I feel Hutch got snubbed badly, but this should give her motivation to dominate against UNH. Any thoughts??

BTW, Craig and I will be bringing you coverage of all of Albanys tournament games, starting Thursday 830pm tipoff...#6 UAlbany vs. #3 UNH....tune in to WCDB 90.9FM or live on the web http://wcdb.albany.edu