UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

How are ticket sales

Wow thats great to hear about 1,000 seats being sold thats not bad I wouldn't be surprised if 1,500 seats had been sold by the SH game. By the way I does anyone know how many seats are reserved for season tickets, and how that transilates into how many tickets are reserved for students?

Wow thats great to hear about 1,000 seats being sold thats not bad I wouldn't be surprised if 1,500 seats had been sold by the SH game.  By the way I does anyone know how many seats are reserved for season tickets, and how that transilates into how many tickets are reserved for students?

10154[/snapback]

I don't think reserving seats for students has been an issue yet. If they're over 1,000 they're selling general admission seats for season tix, but that's still more than 3,000 left for walkup sales. Only the BPG should be a concern. Insufficient seating for students would be a nice problem to have.

It would be nice to have the issue of student reserved seating. I'm asuming since we are past the 1,000 seat mark or close to it that all the chairbacks have been sold? If so that is a great accomplishment, and I can't wait to see the crowed at the SH game it should be like, it should be a BPG type atmosphere.

I think it might be a sell out because of the buzz that is going around the campus about the team. Everyone knows that the basketball team is supposted to be good, so there all going to want to come out and see the game. It should be very exciting.

B9j2j6s,

If what you are saying about current student sentiment toward the men's basketball team is true, then all of what we long-term alumni have been hoping is going to turn out true.

I think it is fantastic that there is a "buzz" around the campus about this year's team. In addition, it is wonderful to hear from you that expectations are high on campus for this team. Such expectations usually translate into high attendance figures. I am sure the team will not disappoint during the course of the season.

I hope, too, that some of this enthusiasm will spill over into increased support for the women's team. With the loss of some starters and key players from last year's team, I am confident the team will appreciate the support we can give.