UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Tournament TV Sched

I know i posted this before, but ill post it again, since it will be big maybe:

tomorrows game is suppose to be on FSN Florida at 8 pm...i know that Time Warner shows FSN Atlantic here, so there may be a possibility its on tv tomorrow.

Another note, if UA was to make the MSG Games, the game would be Nov 19th at 7 pm on ESPN against the Wake Forrest braket winner (odds are Wake Forrest), with the consulation game at MSG being the 18th at 7 pm on ESPN2...

That would be great if any local areas have it. Any thoughts on Albany area spots that might have it as well?

With how many things you can do as one time viewing buys with Time Warner packages like digital cable, it would be awesome if you could do one time viewing purchases of out of market games like this. Oh well.

That would be great if any local areas have it. Any thoughts on Albany area spots that might have it as well?

With how many things you can do as one time viewing buys with Time Warner packages like digital cable, it would be awesome if you could do one time viewing purchases of out of market games like this. Oh well.

10348[/snapback]

The game is listed on Direct TV on channel 634. I don't know if it would be blacked out in Albany or if you need ESPN game plan to get it or what . If anyone knows let me know. Many sports bar in the area have Direct TV and not time warner.

The game is listed on Direct TV on channel 634. I don't know if it would be blacked out in Albany or if you need ESPN game plan to get it or what . If anyone knows let me know. Many sports bar in the area have Direct TV and not time warner. - bob87

don't hold me accountable if i've been given incorrect info, but the folks down at

Arc Sportsbar & Grille (1000 8TH Ave Watervliet 274-9999) claim that they have direct tv + college basketball package and should have no problem picking up the game ... anyone else have any recommendations on where to catch it?

The game is listed on Direct TV on channel 634. I don't know if it would be blacked out in Albany or if you need ESPN game plan to get it or what . If anyone knows let me know. Many sports bar in the area have Direct TV and not time warner. - bob87

don't hold me accountable if i've been given incorrect info, but the folks down at

Arc Sportsbar & Grille (1000 8TH Ave Watervliet 274-9999) claim that they have direct tv + college basketball package and should have no problem picking up the game ... anyone else have any recommendations on where to catch it?

10352[/snapback]

'92,

Are you going there to watch it?