UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Women vs. UVM...wow

After this season, Trina has two years left on her contract. Remember, she got a two-year extension in July of 2004. So if she technically never got that extension, this would be considered the final year of her contract.

The question is, with a 4-10 record, would she be on her way to another extension?

If Will Brown keep us the pace this season and doesn't get retained, something is definitely wrong with this world.

you listen to our postgame show...coach said that the team has been injuried...go to the wcdb website and listen to the postgame in the archives...

i dont care what you guys say, i follow this team, i broadcast them, and i truely think this team is 1-2 years from breaking loose...ill put money on it

box score was ugly.  Said attendance was 849.  I was there and there's no way the were 849 people there.

11232[/snapback]

I counted a total crowd of 26 during the national anthem. It may have gotten as high as 50 during the game. I never noticed anyone cheering for Vermont either, also unusual.

The score was 17-1 after 5 minutes, 21-4 after 11. I can't imagine how bad Princeton was to score only 21 in forty minutes.

849 is from the Siena school of mathematics---count season tickets, add walk-ups and you don't have to count the real 26+ in attendance. From where I sat the Danes were outnumbered by the all male UVM contingent. It was real ugly. We have a real problem guarding low block players. My high school and college coaches said--you only have to score one point to win if you play D. No one ever believed that but the theory has some merit. Final question---who in the world changed that game to noon???