UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Maybe this great victory will give the team a lot more confidence for the rest of the season. I think there are a few team members who need it especially right now.

You guys did great! You won a hotly contested game on the road in the most hostile environment you will face. Best of luck against Stony Brook. It will be a tough game, but you guys should prevail.

Not to take away anything Covington or Connelly have done this season, I think Jimmy has played great when Zoe is out of the game; and Connelly great job stepping in today when the big 3 had foul trouble and keeping it close.

But I think Siggers hands down has been the best recruit in W.B. class.

But I think Siggers hands down has been the best recruit in W.B. class.

11394[/snapback]

You might be very right there. In the last few games Siggers has come on strong. I hope other teams do not realize his recent contributions.

The upcoming game against Stony Brook will be very tough. First, they are always tough against us. (Luckily, we can say the same thing.) Second, they have played much tougher against all teams lately, and the evidence for that is a 10-point win against UMBC today. Fourth, I am hoping our team will not suffer a letdown against the Seawolves against the physical and mental challenges of this afternoon.

In the post game Coach Brown said something to the effect that he (Coach) had done the best job of defending Siggers this year (by keeping him on the bench).

Tough to do it now.

Still a lot of guys on this team that can and do contribute. Siggers should be a bigger part from here on out.