UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

3 Games till we clinch

Sorry going by what I saw on ESPN when they had us up by two.

11615[/snapback]

We are technically up by 2 in the standings. However it is 3 in the win column and 1 in the loss column since Bingo has played 2 less games. They play today vs Maine and have a league game the weekend we are at bracketbuster.

Whether 3 or 4, it doesn't matter. We have to focus on winning them all and have momentum going into the tournament. It is not going to be easy with 4 of the remaining league games being away. Hartford and UNH are hot! Maine and UMBC are always tough at home. Vermont is spotty this year but smoked us at their house and gave Bingo a tussle at Bing.

Winning the regular season title is likely but will not be easy. When this team is focused they are incredible - as they in the early parts of the first and second halves of last night's game. When they play like that, it such a pleasure to watch. My only reservation at this time is the apparent lack of a killer instinct. When they get big leads, their intensity seems to let up, allowing their opponent back into the game. Granted, it is extremely difficult to maintain that kind of intensity for 40 minutes but this is when the bench has to come in to help sustain that emotion. Some players, especially Siggers, have done that well. On the plus side, the Danes have shown the talent and depth recently to survive these late inning surges by opponents. For that reason, I am optimistic that some very good things lie ahead of us. While some teams in the AE seem to have leveled off as the season has progressed, I continue to see steady improvement in the play of the Danes and, I might add, the coaching as well.