UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

SOLD OUT

How about the fact that tickets are sold out already.  This is great.  Expect a great crowd of all ages.  The sponsors will be giving 1000 free student tickets in the morning so I guess people better get their sleeping bags and tents ready.  Lets go danes

12518[/snapback]

Amazing...and welcome to the board purplefam47. We sold about 600 tickets an hour for this game (figuring the 700 to UVM, 750-1000 season ticket holders, and 1000 student seats subtracted from the general allotment).

I am guessing the actual number, though it wont be announced that way, will be around 5000+ for this game.

This alum is very happy. I've got my tix but maybe I'll go and get in line Sat. AM just to feel what it would have been like in my day if we had this kind of excitement on campus! How about a winter tailgating party! Start early / end late. I'll bring the grill! Will the admin. allow this?

This alum is very happy.  I've got my tix but maybe I'll go and get in line Sat. AM just to feel what it would have been like in my day if we had this kind of excitement on campus!  How about a winter tailgating party!  Start early / end late.  I'll bring the grill!  Will the admin. allow this?

12526[/snapback]

I'm in for some pre-game celebration, as the little lady will be chauferring me around throughout the day. I have a feeling the fun police will be on top of their games, however.

This alum is very happy.  I've got my tix but maybe I'll go and get in line Sat. AM just to feel what it would have been like in my day if we had this kind of excitement on campus!  How about a winter tailgating party!  Start early / end late.  I'll bring the grill!  Will the admin. allow this?

12526[/snapback]

I'm in for some pre-game celebration, as the little lady will be chauferring me around throughout the day. I have a feeling the fun police will be on top of their games, however.

12527[/snapback]

UVM got 700 tickets plus the people that called in or what not. So we probably will have about 900 - 1000 greens in the crowd. Thats enough people to make some noise, so bring your A+ throat(I think I can say that) :lol: !!!!! I just want to fall asleep and wakeup on Saturday morning.

12526[/snapback]

12527[/snapback]

Oh man, the offer sounds tempting, but I have to take that fun drive back to our beloved puritan city later that day....

Well, maybe one or two beers!!!

12526[/snapback]

12527[/snapback]

Oh man, the offer sounds tempting, but I have to take that fun drive back to our beloved puritan city later that day....

Well, maybe one or two beers!!!

12529[/snapback]

A bunch of us students are getting a tailgate together saturday morning so anyone who wants to join in can come... after we get our tickets we are grilling and what not. COME ON DOWN!!

A bunch of us students are getting a tailgate together saturday morning so anyone who wants to join in can come... after we get our tickets we are grilling and what not. COME ON DOWN!!

12534[/snapback]

Where? Will they stick you in Dutch Quad or can this be done with the price of parking in the RACC lot? A big tailgating crowd would surely make an ESPN2 highlight! I'm going out for white hots and beer tonight!

12534[/snapback]

Where? Will they stick you in Dutch Quad or can this be done with the price of parking in the RACC lot? A big tailgating crowd would surely make an ESPN2 highlight! I'm going out for white hots and beer tonight!

12535[/snapback]

We haven't decided yet but we are thinking over in the RACC lot b/c we have to be there really early to get tix anyway. So we will prob park there and tailgate. We did it for the football games and it was a lot of fun.

I will be watching the game from St. Maarten.  Bitter/Sweet.  I may use some ff miles to go to NCAAs if we make it.  I can miss a couple beach days.

12545[/snapback]

Right now we are projected to play Villanova in Philly. If thats the case UA should have a good crowd as far as students go.

I will be watching the game from St. Maarten.  Bitter/Sweet.  I may use some ff miles to go to NCAAs if we make it.  I can miss a couple beach days.

12545[/snapback]

Right now we are projected to play Villanova in Philly. If thats the case UA should have a good crowd as far as students go.

12548[/snapback]

And I can get a direct flight back from St. Maarten.

12545[/snapback]

12548[/snapback]

I believe the Philly venue is sold out. I hope they reserved some of those for the schools who get assigned there but I also imagine that will be limited.

I believe the Philly venue is sold out. I hope they reserved some of those for the schools who get assigned there but I also imagine that will be limited.

12554[/snapback]

Yes. Most regions are sold out including Philly. They do have tickets for the schools at the site. Not that many though. 500-600 I think.