UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Do we not like the Seawolves?

:P

13986[/snapback]

I like all animals I hunt. At the end of the day though, I like them on a silver platter.

13987[/snapback]

I'm talking about the pic up above.....on a seperate note. It's dead here the last few days.

13988[/snapback]

Thanks...I knew what you were referring to considering there is no animal such as a Seawolve existing in the world outside of mythical creation.

:rolleyes:

:P

13986[/snapback]

I like all animals I hunt. At the end of the day though, I like them on a silver platter.

13987[/snapback]

I'm talking about the pic up above.....on a seperate note. It's dead here the last few days.

13988[/snapback]

Thanks...I knew what you were referring to considering there is no animal such as a Seawolve existing in the world outside of mythical creation.

:rolleyes:

13990[/snapback]

OHHHH… sometimes the lines between reality and myth blur. :blink: Speaking of hunting and animals on silver platter…. Do you by any chance club baby seals? :unsure:

Nope...just slavic's who ask me stupid questions like "do I club baby seals."

13992[/snapback]

Dane96, Why you so uptight? It was a joke!

13994[/snapback]

As a hunter who respects the wild, I dont think clubbing baby seals, or being associated with those people, is a joke.

That would be like me saying...."ARE YOU A DRUNK....Slavics like drinking vodka."

That being said...it's over.

YES...as DP stated...we dislike the Seawolves and the Bearcats...our SUNY brethren.