UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Late signing period

[ Man this board is dead the last couple of days, so I’m gona continue having conversations with myself. :unsure:

14013[/snapback]

NOT SURE...about late signing period.

In defense of non posting.

I have baseball and softball 4-5 days a week with the kids.....not leaving much time.

with thoughts turning to baseball and the NFL draft.....hard to focus on basketball for next few months.

I gota branch out more…..I’m REALLY REALLY into UA basketball and NYKnicks. UA basketball is what’s been getting me through the Knicks season. Now the Knicks are front and center and I just want to close my eyes and go to sleep until October. I’ve been a lukewarm fan of the Mets for years; perhaps I should concentrate my energies there.

Edited by bosiydid

I’ve been a lukewarm fan of the Mets for years; perhaps I should concentrate my energies there.

14015[/snapback]

If there was ever a year to jump on the bandwagon this is it. I unfortunately have been spearheading the bandwagon back when I was the only one on it.

14027[/snapback]

I was never a big fan of baseball, but I’m starting to think I need to occupy my sports fix with something and there isn’t much going on during the summer. I’ve been trying to get into baseball for like the last 3 years and the interest just isn’t there. Probably because I’m Ukrainian and Ukrainians don’t play baseball. So I’m trying again this season, I’m not really a bandwagon jumper since I’ve been casually following them for a few years but nothing on the level of UA basketball or even the KNICKS. I mean if there was ever a time to jump off the bandwagon now would be the time with the Knicks being such an abomination. But I’m hanging on for dear life.

Your feeling for baseball is like mine towards pro basketball, maybe you should consider trying out for the Knicks, with the way Larry Brown has been rotating guys in you have a shot!

14033[/snapback]

Plus I got more heart then $h#tbury!

14038[/snapback]

You know your career is moving in the wrong direction when you have to give your self a nickname, and come on...Starbury!?!?! Sounds more like a candy, or a fish or some strange hybrid of the two because he sure isnt a bball player.

I generally try to shade away from bashing players but in this case (1) I doubt his royal Starness knows this site exists and (2) if he does he should stop being a multi-million dollar cry-baby...maybe that should be his new nickname - stephon "crybaby"

I’ve been a lukewarm fan of the Mets for years; perhaps I should concentrate my energies there.

14015[/snapback]

If there was ever a year to jump on the bandwagon this is it. I unfortunately have been spearheading the bandwagon back when I was the only one on it.

14027[/snapback]

LETS GO METS GO!!!

14073[/snapback]

Sorry, this has nothing to do with UA. However, since this thread mentioned the Mets, I figured I'd forward this link. Need speakers for Scully's call and don't let the boss see. Pretty friggin' cool.

Game 6 reenactment on RBI Baseball