UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Coach Brunelli to Akron

The last holdover from Mari Warner. Assistant Jim Brunelli is leaving for a position at Akron. Sorry to see him go although it's a good opportunity. I believe the women will have two new assistant positions to fill for next year.

When/why did Liz Sahin leave? These seem like important hires for Trina. IMO, the women's program has not run as well as it could since the Melvin Smith firing (please note, i'm not saying he shouldn't have been fired - i don't know the reasons; i'm only stating my opinion that the quality of play was noticably better when he was here).

wow, im upset from this...traveling with the team to do their games, he is a great guy. Will miss him

14899[/snapback]

I saw a couple of games last season and plan on attending a few woman’s games this year, now that I have season tickets. But my opinion of last years team was that its unwatchable basketball. I only pray and hope that things improve this season. But it was like torture last season….OUCH!!

Edited by bosiydid