UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

UA defeats Loundonville 3-1 tonight.

This looks like the best Loundonville team I saw this fall and it is improved over the last 2 years. They gave UA a good match tonight.

Unless I missed something it is now UA 3-0-1 over Loundonville in fall sports.

Edited by bob87

bob87 - what kind of medications are you on?????

This looks like the best Loundonville team I saw this fall and it is improved over the last 2 years. They gave UA a good match tonight. - bob87

Those are the most cpmplimentary words I have read from you regarding our Loudonville neighbors!!!!!!

Nice post.

Maybe Bob isn't totally irrational after all.

16563[/snapback]

Remember I was called irrational by an irrational Siena fan named Gorvey. After his posts about Duquesne the following week I took him calling me irrational with a hugh amount of salt almost a compliment when considering the source.

Speaking of irrational, is there any reason the Albany -Loudonville women's basketball game is being played in the Knick instead of at Siena's on campus arena or the raac and any reason why ESPNU would want to broadcast The 1/19 Canisius - Loudonville women's basketball game.

As far as the volleyball, in last couple of years the series was so lopsided that I was surprised that Siena was actually competitive this year.

According to the UA site Albany has won the last five meetings. Losing four seniors next year and with Siena improving it'll be tough to make it six in a row next year. BTW that's the first time I saw the new paint job on the court - it looks good. Finally looks like a full-time v-vall court.

Irrational as you might be Bob I'm with you about the women's basketball game. I can't see why one of those games can't be at the RACC.

. . . Irrational as you might be Bob I'm with you about the women's basketball game. I can't see why one of those games can't be at the RACC.

16574[/snapback]

Didn't the Siena women host Maryland last year at the ARC? I can't think of a venue in Siena's schedule that would draw more fans than that ACC team. I don't think either Siena or UAlbany women draw enough fans for a game at the Pepsi (Knick, Times Union Center, whatever) - unless it's a doubleheader - that would warrant playing the game in downtown Albany.

I think it's also time for Siena to show a little respect for the UAlbany women and let each team host the event in alternate years. But then I've had the same opinion about the men's game as well.

Edited by olddog71