UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

FYI

I saw that Cornell will have streaming video of the game on Saturday.  Also saw that Stony Brook has streaming video.  I think you have to buy a month subscription to each of their sites for about $7.

16588[/snapback]

If it is anything like the Lehigh game, the quality is pretty good. My first viewing of the Lehigh game was live, on my computer. Paid 5 bucks through yahoo sports and cancelled it during the game as to not incur monthly charges (though I was able to get the entire month's telecasts until the month ran out).

This is something I would hope Albany would incorporate in the near future.

BTW, I must say...the radio crew (no offense to the UALBANY guys...you are pretty darn good) for Fox Sports is excellent. I cannot tell you how many PM's I got from other teams fans complimenting the professional nature of Rodger and crew.

Say what you want about Rodger...but the man is a good broadcaster and we are lucky to have that crew!!!

BTW, I must say...the radio crew (no offense to the UALBANY guys...you are pretty darn good) for Fox Sports is excellent.  I cannot tell you how many PM's I got from other teams fans complimenting the professional nature of Rodger and crew. 

Say what you want about Rodger...but the man is a good broadcaster and we are lucky to have that crew!!!

16589[/snapback]

I saw some of those compliments; it must be a matter of a prophet not getting honor in his own village. There are plenty worse announcers, but I always thought he's too much of a television announcer for a radio play-by-play, doesn't describe the action while it's going on. I've often preferred the WCDB guys when they're on.

Of course he's handicapped by often doing TV at the same time as the radio. And there's a good support crew of spotters, stat man, and techies.