UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Carpool to Bingo

The little lady has granted me permission to go to Binghamton for Saturday's game, but states that she will not attend. Consequently, I am putting out a feeler for a carpool.

I have a car, but no passengers, and I am not ecstatic about driving I-88 alone.

Conversely, I have gas money if anybody is planning the trip.

I shall be the most gracious host/guest possible.

-Haggyland

DP,

Thanks for the offer, even though I do not know if it technically constitutes one. I listened to the game at home, and thought about how much my presence would have helped the team. Anyways, I am thinking about the bus to UVM, so my internal basketball fan homeostasis can be restored if I make the trip.

Also, funny stuff about the tickets. I would have been demanding restitution for that one.

Lady DP was considering going on Saturday and we were planning on making a side trip to Ithaca if she came. When we woke up Saturday morning at it was 70 degrees she didn't want to spend the day on I-88.

If the Bing game in on a weekend next year we should all just rent a big purple van, fill it with Heiniken and Danes fans and make the trip down. Just don't leave the ticket ordering to me.

Lady DP was considering going on Saturday and we were planning on making a side trip to Ithaca if she came. When we woke up Saturday morning at it was 70 degrees she didn't want to spend the day on I-88.

If the Bing game in on a weekend next year we should all just rent a big purple van, fill it with Heiniken and Danes fans and make the trip down. Just don't leave the ticket ordering to me.

All I gota say is HEHEHEHEHEH!!!!

Let me know if you need me to order any tickets for you. I received the AE tickets yesterday. I had ordered them a little while ago. Love the van idea.

Archived