UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Danes at UMBC

bosiydid,

Can't we find some middle ground here?

You're right that this board cannot be censored from some of the inevitable things that come out of the UAlbany basketball. And I don't blame you entirely for your stance, considering your earlier background and where you originated. We don't want this board to be merely a sounding board for the team.

Some of us, however, don't like to see posts that are completely negative. That's not a realistic portrayal of how good the team is now. Despite our challenging OOC, we still have a winning record. I'm not sure if your recent posts, as well as those of others, reflect this reality.

We should realize, however, that the team is going through a very tough stretch with too many closely scheduled games and too many injuries, and I think we all need to step back and take these important factors into consideration when we judge this team. Do you think that your recent posts on the team's status accurately reflect this situation?

Olddog,

I'm only responding to you because I respect you and not because I need to get the last word in. I think we have found some common ground, I have admitted that my compatitavnes compels me at times to make some negative observations be they accurate or inaccurate, thats why I've instituted a self imposed moratorium on posting after a loss. For no other reason then not wanting to irritate people I respect on this board like yourself DP and others. I hope you can respect and acknowledge that my intent was not to get under anyones skin or irritate/anger folks here. I agree with you that we are heading into a very difficult stretch right now and I intend to cheer the team on. I don't think that we are in optimal shape going into this tough stretch and I stand behind my earlier observations but I really thing we will be OK starting with a win tomorrow. And even though I just bought my first home and the closing is on Thursday, very busy and stressed with the packing and closing I intend on being in my regular seat in section 200 screaming and cheering Lillis, Iati and who ever else steps on the floor on to victory. Hope this makes some sense!

Peace

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bosiydid,

Congrats on buying your new home! Hope the closing goes smoothly, and the moving in as well. It's great to share in the American Dream of home ownership; that is, until the first time a plumber is needed.

Wow! Becoming a first-time season ticketholder and a first-time homeowner, all within 8 months. What a great country!

bosiydid for "Pete Sake" stop the nonsense. You're going on and on about nothing.

Your posts are great and truthful with astute observations - OK.

Get onto something else!!!!

Do a follow up post and be overjoyed that you got the last word in - count it a victory and move onto to something more productive.

I think you have driven me off this site for good.

Good Night and Farewell.

Patch...tried to send you a PM but it is disabled. Turn it back on so I can send you a note.

Archived