UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Bus trip to VT

As of pregame, there were still 5 seats available on the bus to VT. Register online at www.albany.edu/alumni/register.htm or call 442-3080. Get them while they're hot! Could be where Jamar breaks the all time UA scoring record and we, hopefully, score our first win ever in Patrick.

As of pregame, there were still 5 seats available on the bus to VT. Register online at www.albany.edu/alumni/register.htm or call 442-3080. Get them while they're hot! Could be where Jamar breaks the all time UA scoring record and we, hopefully, score our first win ever in Patrick.

TOO LATE I GUESS AS THE WEB SITE DOES NOT LIST IT......OH WELL....RADIO FOR ME I GUESS BUT MAYBE I WILL MAKE THE DRIVE.

LETS GO DANES

9:15 AM the number was lowered to 3.

On an aside, what should I smuggle onto the bus, as this will be my first alumni bus trip (also, it will be sans wife): a six-pack, a deck of cards, a book, or some combination of the three?

Basically, will other people be having a pre-game party, playing poker, or just reading?

9:15 AM the number was lowered to 3.

On an aside, what should I smuggle onto the bus, as this will be my first alumni bus trip (also, it will be sans wife): a six-pack, a deck of cards, a book, or some combination of the three?

Basically, will other people be having a pre-game party, playing poker, or just reading?

usually a quiet bunch....the scenery going up north should be quite nice

I'll bring some breakfast bars, which go with beer, to tide you over until you eat your box lunch. Not configured very well for a card game. We watched movies over and back to UConn. I'll bring a few for options.

The bus trip was a good time. Bob, Thanks for the Breakfast bars. They helped give us energy for the game/

The bus trip was a good time. Bob, Thanks for the Breakfast bars. They helped give us energy for the game/

The trip was well worth it, even of the outcome of the game was not favorable to the UAlbany fans.

Two things perplexed me about the bus trip itself:

1.) I thought there would be a tip jar for the driver, as he gave us a long, incident free day.

2.) The movie 'Invincible' lacked a plot. If I know beforehand that it is the story of a bartender that makes the Eagles, there is no reason to watch. There was no real drama, there was no character development. He tries out, makes the team, and then gets a special teams touchdown in the second game of the season, and then the movie ends.....Nothing really special or different there. Highly unimpressed.

Other than that, good times, and here's to getting Brent back in the flow versus Stony Brook.

The Alumni Assn. provided the gratuity.

Nice to hear. At the end of the trip I was standing awkwardly near the driver with a couple bucks hidden in my hand, looking for a place to drop it. In the end I slinked away with the money, hoping he received some sort of accomodation.

All in all, a very pleasurable day.

The Alumni Assn. provided the gratuity.

Nice to hear. At the end of the trip I was standing awkwardly near the driver with a couple bucks hidden in my hand, looking for a place to drop it. In the end I slinked away with the money, hoping he received some sort of accomodation.

All in all, a very pleasurable day.

:D We ended up doing the same.

Archived