UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

A day we will always remember

Watch and enjoy........

Haha, my dad actually made that video. He put it together a short time after the game in March then was savy enough to put it up on Youtube towards the end of summer.

Pretty cool huh?! :P

Great scenes.....great memories!

That's fantastic! Thanks for the post and the video! Being at that game was the greatest sporting event experience of my life! I enjoyed being at the Arena Bowl back when the Firebirds won the Arena Bowl (always nice to see a championship game of a team you follow), but that was nothing compared to the UAlbany vs. Vermont game!

I make a vow now to watch it at least once a day for the rest of the season.

I just love the way I feel after watching that one.

We all know one of the keys to victory involved a pre-game mooning of the Vermont Team Bus at Exit 2 on I-90. But I have no clue who did that ;)

Thank you Fessler Family Productions!!!!

SSS!

Speaking of video montages, does anyone have a copy of the "one shining moment" video, that fox23 put together, that they are willing to share? I meant to write them for a copy after the season last year and overtime it just slipped my mind. I thought that was nicely put together as well.

Archived