UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Nice new turf field

For those of us not trekking to Boston for the AE tournament--we have a Lacrosse game to watch on Siena's nice new turf field.

Saturday March 3rd is not that far away. anyone not heading to Boston should travel to Loudonville to see the Danes win the first official game on the new Siena Turf.

For those of us not trekking to Boston for the AE tournament--we have a Lacrosse game to watch on Siena's nice new turf field.

Saturday March 3rd is not that far away. anyone not heading to Boston should travel to Loudonville to see the Danes win the first official game on the new Siena Turf.

I rather go to Baltimore the week before and watch UA take on a real team.

I rather go to Baltimore the week before and watch UA take on a real team.

For those of us with limited travel budgets, a trip to Loudonville to see The Danes take care of business will do just fine.

Purplehaze , or any other fan going to the Albany - Siena lax game on March 3, i would like to ask a favor. Could you call the cellphone of one of us who will be in Boston with the score? I could forward my cell number by PM, at the Pub Friday night, or at the BU game.

Purplehaze , or any other fan going to the Albany - Siena lax game on March 3, i would like to ask a favor. Could you call the cellphone of one of us who will be in Boston with the score? I could forward my cell number by PM, at the Pub Friday night, or at the BU game.

Not a problem.....I enjoy relaying good news to fellow Purple fans.

Thanks.

Much appreciated.

I'll get the score from state fan.

But, I am still more excited for our first game of the season agianst Johns Hopkins on ESPNU.

Thanks.

Much appreciated.

I'll get the score from state fan.

But, I am still more excited for our first game of the season agianst Johns Hopkins on ESPNU.

Hopkins will be a true test of how good we are...right off the bat

• 3 weeks later...

It is a little premature to list Siena's new field as a "Nice new Turf field". Given Siena's history of ineptness, I will believe they have a nice new Turf field when I see it. And now according to the Siena website, the game will actually be played at a nice new turf field about 7 miles from where it was originally scheduled. In other words at UA's one year old field.

http://sienasaints.cstv.com/sports/m-lacro.../030107aab.html

Not sure if LCC has problems with their field or if their athletic department couldn't handle a home lacrosse game and an away basketball game on the same day.

Archived