UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Great Game Guys....

Wow...your team came to play.....great game for the fans....

And it was probably not on TV, but the Boise fans did give your team a standing ovation for making the trip out in spite of adverse conditions in the East.

Thanks...

It truly was a great game. I don't know what Boise St. shot from the field but it had to be +/- 70%. They never seemed to miss. I had it on a big screen in a bar, but no sound. Can someone describe what was said about the incident involving a near fight for Connelly late in the game.

Without benefit of sound, it looked like Lillis was on his back under the basket and was trying to avoid being stepped on. All I saw in the many replays was an open hand smack Connelly across the head. It looked intentional. The refs checked two replay monitors and then issued no fouls or techical fouls.

What happened there?

Archived