UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Just Say No...To Siena

I have a proposition:

Can we not talk about Loudinville and everything assosciated with the the one sport school until our run in the Tourny is over?

I'm really sick of hearing about that Aints. I really am.

Let's ignore them for the next few days.

I think sometimes we lose sight of how long our current basketball success has been in the making. The only thing we should be concerned with is celebrating this team and all they've done and continue to do this year.

I have a proposition:

Can we not talk about Loudinville and everything assosciated with the the one sport school until our run in the Tourny is over?

I think sometimes we lose sight of how long our current basketball success has been in the making. The only thing we should be concerned with is celebrating this team and all they've done and continue to do this year.

Perhaps starting a new thread isn't the best way to NOT talk about them. :blush:

I have a proposition:

Perhaps starting a new thread isn't the best way to NOT talk about them. :blush:

haha

thanks bosiydid

i was hoping no one would catch on to the irony!

I have a proposition:

haha

thanks bosiydid

i was hoping no one would catch on to the irony!

I'm just joshin you! Man I love this time of year. Weather getting nicer, UA in the tourney. When is our first practice after this season ends against Ohio? Anything going on over the summer?

There is no reason not to enjoy both.

Being in a position to not only dance but quite possibly, dance and advance, is more than a dream, hell more than a wet dream. There are AARP members/alumni converging on Columbus from all around the country.

But trashing Siena never goes out of style, never goes out of season, never loses its allure, never disappoints as an object of ridicule. Through it all, they remain, the self-annointed, Jewel of the MAAC. And the MAAC, of course, will be one of tonight's featured play-in conferences.

There is no reason not to enjoy both.

Being in a position to not only dance but quite possibly, dance and advance, is more than a dream, hell more than a wet dream. There are AARP members/alumni converging on Columbus from all around the country.

But trashing Siena never goes out of style, never goes out of season, never loses its allure, never disappoints as an object of ridicule. Through it all, they remain, the self-annointed, Jewel of the MAAC. And the MAAC, of course, will be one of tonight's featured play-in conferences.

I'm not kidding, I'll be watching today. If Niagara loses (I hope they do) the MAAC will be beyond a joke.

Third paragraph. Pretty much the sentiment of the entire country.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourney...tory?id=2796996

BTW, Bocedid, stop being a hypocrite and have some dignity. You come over to the Siena board and try to make some nice comments, and then you post an unprovoked message like the one above. I have more respect for Bob and some of the other anti-Siena posters who at least stick to their convictions. You're the joke, not the MAAC.

Third paragraph. Pretty much the sentiment of the entire country.

http://insider.espn.go.com/ncb/ncaatourney...tory?id=2796996

BTW, Bocedid, stop being a hypocrite and have some dignity. You come over to the Siena board and try to make some nice comments, and then you post an unprovoked message like the one above. I have more respect for Bob and some of the other anti-Siena posters who at least stick to their convictions. You're the joke, not the MAAC.

I've said here and on your board that I was marginally supportive of your efforts against NU. Simply put, local connection overriding my disdain for you and others like you. Bitter, misinformed, jealous fans. There are a number of posters on your board that I respect and wanted to sympathize with them. Had the roles been reversed I'd support the local team in the NCAA's and if there was ever a reason not to it would be because of people like you. My hatred isn't for Siena, it's for fans like you and alum00. As to the rest of the Siena fans and the Siena program I have no problem with them. I know this differs from the opinions of some on this board but thats how I feel. You want to go ahead and call me a hypocrite, so be it. But I think if you were to do a poll, why so many people hate Siena you'd come to find that it's because of the arrogance/sense of entitlement that you and other of your kind exhibit. Hope this makes sense 'aints.

I'm not kidding, I'll be watching today. If Niagara loses (I hope they do) the MAAC will be beyond a joke.

I'm an Albany grad and proud of it...and will be cheering for the Danes on Fri.

MAAC basketball, however, is my home conference these days, for a lot of reasons I don't care to share here.

I don't think that OSU thinks Marist is a joke...nor is FL A&M laughing at NIagara or the MAAC tonight. He who laughs last laughs best.

Go Foxes!

Archived