UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

TU article on Gered Burns

McFan,

Thanks for posting the article link here on Gered Burns. It certainly explains why he was missing from the team last spring while he had been on the fall team.

Thanks also for posting the news about the track team the other day. It was wonderful to see one great achievement after another for this group of fine athletes.

The track and field, as well as cross country teams, don't receive enough recognition for all that they accomplish. Same can be said for the coaching staff.

You are welcome.

The coaching staff is amazing. I had the pleasure to run for Coach Vives in the D3 years. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he is an amazing coach and an even better person.

Program just churns out amazing athletes one after the other.

Good luck to all the competitors at the East Regionals.

It seems surreal to me that in the last two months two different programs (lax and track) have been mentioned as legitimate candidates for National Championships. Amazing how far these programs have come in such a short time.

Agreed DP. The accomplishments of the UA Athletic Program in such a short period of time as D1 is just unbelievable. Makes me wonder how far this program will go when it matures.

Announced today that Gered Burns received an at-large invite in the 800 to the NCAA national June 6-9 at Dr. McElroy's old stomping grounds at Cal State Sacramento. Joe Greene and Marc Pallozzi had qualified at the regionals.

Archived