UAlbany Athletics- America East-
SOCIAL MEDIA: UAlbany Facebook- UAlbany Instagram- UAlbany Twitter- UAlbany Blog-
MEDIA: Albany Student Press- America East TV- ESPN3- Schenectady Gazette- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio- The Team 104.5 ESPN Radio Archive interviews- Times Union College Sports- Times Union Sports- WCDB- WOFX 980-
FALL SPORTS LINKS: CAA Football-
WINTER SPORTS LINKS: College Insider- Pomeroy Ratings- Real TimeRPI-
SPRING SPORTS LINKS: Inside Lacrosse- Lax Power Backup Stick-
OTHER FORUMS: America East Forum- Any Given Saturday Forum- Championship Subdivision forum(1-AA Discussion) The Hen House - Siena Forum- Stony Brook Forum- Vermont Forum

Great playing by the defense. They can compete with just about anyone, I really believe that. The catch near the end of the game was soooo lucky.

Special teams is really interesting. When it's on, it's really good. Then it has its moments. Can't really get on them though because they kept us in.

The offensive line is a mess. Esposito had zero time to throw the ball and our running game did not exist. The defense gave them so many opportunities to win this game. It has many issues and we need to get it together. Moving the football, an issue last year, is still around.

Off to Fordham next week!

Great playing by the defense. They can compete with just about anyone, I really believe that. The catch near the end of the game was soooo lucky.

Special teams is really interesting. When it's on, it's really good. Then it has its moments. Can't really get on them though because they kept us in.

The offensive line is a mess. Esposito had zero time to throw the ball and our running game did not exist. The defense gave them so many opportunities to win this game. It has many issues and we need to get it together. Moving the football, an issue last year, is still around.

Off to Fordham next week!

what a snooze fest that game was.

I wish we had run on 2nd and 1 inside the 10. I think we had a better chance to score running for the yard. With a fresh set of downs from the 6 or less. The field goal attempt looked rushed, We could have taken a delay penalty and taken more time to get set up. Oh well, on to Fordham. ( I thought the game was pretty good, but I appreciate the defenses, no snoozing for me.

Tough game. I thought instead of rushing the field goal that we should have taken a time out. Fralicker was very rushed, he makes it and maybe we win. Defense looks good again and the offense....I just think there were a lot of chances for the QB to make some plays. The Offensive line also seems to have some issues. Hopefullly we can get it straight for Fordahm next week. Anyone else going down?

Tough game. I thought instead of rushing the field goal that we should have taken a time out. Fralicker was very rushed, he makes it and maybe we win. Defense looks good again and the offense....I just think there were a lot of chances for the QB to make some plays. The Offensive line also seems to have some issues. Hopefullly we can get it straight for Fordahm next week. Anyone else going down?

I only read the box score, but that was the poorest rushing performance by a UA team in recent memory.

I only read the box score, but that was the poorest rushing performance by a UA team in recent memory.

It looked worse live. No push by the O-line, and I've never liked the deep handoff to the tailback. That works when the line is moving people around so the TB can pick a hole; it won't work when the defense it too quick and isn't giving you any holes.

Fans in the stands weren't too happy with the play-calling either - too predictable, too many sideline passes when the yardage was made on passes over the middle.

Archived